Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq

Go down

Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq Empty Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:24 pm

[size=30]Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq[/size]

Basra: A world famous hotel is preparing to open its first branch in Iraq 1a20e4e41-44238-202011020949

Baghdad - People

On Monday, the Basra Investment Commission announced that work will continue on 9 investment projects in the hotel sector with the latest international standards to receive guests, delegations, conferences and festivals held in the province. 

The head of the commission, Alaa Abdul-Hussein, said in a statement to the official agency affiliated with "People" (November 2, 2020), that "we have nine investment projects in the hotel sector whose cost exceeded $ 200 million) and among these projects is the (Grand Millennium Al-Seef) Hotel, which is run from Before the Millennium Company, it is the first "Grand" in Iraq, the eighth in the Arab world, and the eleventh in the world, and it is classified in the five-star category. 

He added, "The hotel will be built on an area (18 thousand square meters) at a cost of more than $ 73 million and contains 455 rooms, restaurants, swimming pools, presidential suites, halls, in addition to sports facilities, shops with international brands and an office building."

And Abdul Hussein added, "These hotel projects will provide more than 1200 hotel rooms with the latest international specifications to contain guests, delegations, conferences and festivals held in the province, such as cultural, artistic and economic festivals," noting that "Basra will witness in the coming days the opening of the Basra International Airport Hotel after the dam's closure." More than three decades, whose investment cost exceeds $ 11 million, to add more than 100 hotel rooms of varying specifications, as the hotel will enable Basra International Airport to qualify as a transit airport like other international airports.  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=44238
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum