Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad

Go down

The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad Empty The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad

Post by GirlBye Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:28 pm

The Council of Ministers issues several decisions, including those related to the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad Bf452db7ab

Al-Kazemi's media office said in a statement that the Gulf received 365 copies of it, that "the Council of Ministers held today, Tuesday, a regular session headed by the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, during which they discussed developments in the country, in addition to discussing the topics on the agenda."

The statement added, "The Minister of Health and Environment presented a detailed report on the Corona pandemic, the challenges facing the ministry, and the governmental efforts made to contain the pandemic and reduce its danger, and to provide all medical and health supplies to face it."
The statement continued, "After the council discussed the issues included in its agenda, it issued the following decisions:

First /

1.  Approving the amendment of the instructions for the classification of contracting companies and contractors and their inclusion in the black list, in a manner that allows the extension of the objection period stipulated in Article (8 / Third) of the aforementioned instructions, for another period and for specific reasons, to be a general rule from which contracting companies benefit And all contractors.
  2.  Extending the period granted to contracting companies and contractors for an additional period of (30) days.
  3.  It applies to the previous cases in relation to the objection granted to the companies included in the blacklist.

Second / 

• Approval of the recommendation of the Ministerial Council for the Economy regarding the recommendations of the Diwaniya Order Committee (20 of 2019), which is competent to re-examine Cabinet decisions (40 and 365 of 2016) confirmed, according to the following:

• - Approval of the recommendations (1, 2, and 3) contained in the accompanying report of the Central Bank of Iraq, number M / 1/179 of 9/25/2019, with the deletion of the phrase (and not included) mentioned in paragraph (1-e). ) Of the recommendations, taking into account the opinion of the Ministry of Finance.

Third /

1.  Approval of authorizing the Minister of Finance (Ali Abdul Amir Allawi) the power to negotiate and sign a draft agreement to avoid double taxation and prevent evasion from paying taxes on income and capital between the government of the Republic of Iraq and the government of the Republic of India, as amended by the State Council, based on Provisions of Article (80 / Clause Six) of the Constitution.

2.  The Ministry of Foreign Affairs prepares the necessary authorization document on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Iraq for the Minister of Finance in accordance with the approved contexts, and submits it to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in order to obtain the signature of the Prime Minister.

Fourth /

1.  Approving the authorization of the Minister of Finance (Ali Abdul Amir Allawi) the power to negotiate and sign a draft agreement to avoid double taxation and prevent evasion from paying taxes on income and capital between the government of the Republic of Iraq and the government of the Republic of Turkey, as amended by the State Council, based on Provisions of Article (80 / Clause Six) of the Constitution.
  2. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs prepares the necessary authorization document on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Iraq for the Minister of Finance in accordance with the approved contexts, and submits it to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in order to obtain the signature of the Prime Minister.

Fifth /
 First: Approving the recommendations fixed in the minutes of a meeting regarding the security surveillance camera system in the Baghdad governorate by completing the remaining percentage of the project according to the following conditions:

1. Commitment to the prices specified by the technical authorities (the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Communications), at the time of price analysis and the year of processing.
  2. Obliging the supplying company to hand over the project’s maps, pin numbers, and everything related to the security camera system.
  3. The beneficiary (Ministry of Interior) endorsing the receipt of the project, according to the technical specifications approved by the Baghdad governorate.
  4. Obliging the implementing agency to maintain the project according to the formula approved by the governorate of Baghdad.

• Second / Baghdad governorate investigating the project in question, according to the State and Public Sector Employees Discipline Law No. 14 of 1991 as amended, and taking appropriate measures regarding violators of the instructions in force.

• Third / Transferring the project from Baghdad Governorate to the Ministry of Interior, in order to follow up and supervise the completion of the project.

These were the details of the news of the Council of Ministers issuing several decisions, including regarding the security surveillance camera system in Baghdad for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news was published and is available on Alsumaria , and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

https://gulf365.co/iraq-news/9105120/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7-%D9%8A%D8%AE%D8%B5-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF.html
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum