Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports

Go down

Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports Empty Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:09 pm

Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports

11/3/2020

Transportation: Approving the electronic system in the ports 24010

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Transport confirmed, on Tuesday, that there is a great trend to work with the electronic system in the ports, as well as customs operations and the resulting support devices.

The Director of the General Company for Iraq Ports, Dr. Eng. Farhan Muheisen Al-Fartousi, said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper, which was seen by Al-Eqtisad News, that there are plans to develop the operating ports and raise their classification level to safe areas, thus continuously updating them and enhancing information technology, confirming that there is a great trend to convert ports The current system for working with the electronic system (automation) in terms of entry and exit of trucks and goods and their movement inside the port, as well as customs operations and the consequent support devices.

He pointed to the current control of the movement of trucks entry and exit, as it is not allowed to enter any of them until after knowing their exact details, their load and the location of their unloading, in addition to providing the detection devices (sonar) that are linked to the network electronically.

Al-Fartousi pointed to the initiation of the construction of the most important and largest yard called (The Great Welcome) with an area of ​​one and a half million square meters, as it will be completed within a period ranging between 9-12 months, and all services are available, including customs checks in an isolated yard from work. The navigational, which contributes to the smooth movement of trucks and goods inside the ports, in addition to the existence of a reserve yard in the event that the company goes to work in the maritime-land transit, that is, a special yard is prepared for the operations of transit goods so that it is secured and ready for shipment to any country. Calculated to secure the port soon.

He indicated that the work of ports depends on shipping lines, and there is a basic idea of ​​adopting joint operation between operators and international companies or with global shipping lines, as every operating company has a number of shipping lines and with the global system called (liner) whose mission is to transport goods through container ships, and all A line with specific and fixed ports, and the more shipping lines or companies that have been contracted with, the incoming goods and financial returns increase. 

In another context, the Administrative Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Dr. Salman Saddam Al-Bahadli, told Al-Sabah: The ministry seeks to develop channels for shipping goods and commodities through the railway system that extends to most governorates and to raise the capacity of this network to accommodate the speed of trains and various cargo loads.

He added that the ministry is moving towards developing plans for future investment projects to upgrade the realities of railways, explaining that the ministry’s current approach aspires to advance the railway sector, which is economically feasible by transporting passengers and goods, relieving congestion, reducing road accidents and preserving the environmental reality.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22518
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum