Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20

Go down

Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 Empty Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:52 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.  

GIVE A GIFT TO MNT GOAT

I decided to allow everyone to give a Free-will GIFT to Mnt Goat on PayPal if you so desire. Here is the link below.

https:// paypal.me/ MntGoatNewsletter?locale.x=en_US

As usual, remember that for over 7 years, I have taken my own time from my gasthaus business to research and document findings about the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Please be generous but only if you can afford it and remember to give. I suggest $5-$10 a month but you decide. Whatever you can afford will be helpful in this time of Covid where nearly 50% of our business is now gone due to travel restrictions.

I hardly have the words to thank everyone who is supporting my newsletter efforts with all your ongoing gifts. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You again. This has made a huge difference in our lives.

More news….

Can you believe that October is ending already?

Where has the fall season gone? Remember, I asked everyone to please stop listening to these idiotic gurus out there pumping you with their nonsense and continuance of their “every day / any day RV crap.

How gullible can you be? On these conference calls I actually hear people calling in to verify someone else’s nonsense rumors as if there is any possibility that it can be true even? You got to be kidding me! Are you really that stupid or just brain dead?

Please stop this nonsense about the USN (new gold backed dollar currency) stuff. I am so sick and tired of all of this nonsense. Then there is the “great economic” collapse coming shortly rumor. Folks we have heard this for decades now. Do you know how long a decade is? It’s 10 years long. When will this crap end?

What about the prophecies I have been bringing you? Do you trust God more or these internet idiots you don’t even know? These are just gold dealers propagating this nonsense so that you will run out and buy gold. Get it. It is all FEAR based nonsense. What did I tell you about doing anything out of a knee-jerk reaction and fear? Don’t do it.

Sure, a bit of gold in your hands would not hurt. Buy some smaller antique gold coins or very small measurements of gold bullion like 1/10 of an ounce. But do it for the right reasons and not out of FEAR or from pressure. These might be good in case of a national emergency. But don’t go overboard or crazy. The dollar is not going to crash and certainly the world is not going to end.

In fact, we are heading into one of the greatest times of abundance and prosperity for this nation. The transition out of the corruption and the exposure is happening. This has been suppressing the growth of our nation. The stupid Covid bullshit will end too, but you are to wake up and defy it for it to happen. Remember I told everyone way back in April and May that the only way out of these democrat crackdowns on society using the Covid platform excuse – is DEFIANCE. Clear and simple – defy them and watch it all go away…

Death toll for the yearly flue season in the USA 2019 was about 219,000. This is about the average, nothing new. The Covid 19 virus in 2020 was a little over 200,000. So there never really was a pandemic just a bad strain of the annual flu. But we didn’t know this at first and so we took precautions. Good thing! But now it’s 8 months already and we all should be smart enough about this virus by now. But the news media keeps pumping FEAR.

Now we know more and so the predicted deaths of 2 million did not happen as we saw this virus wind down. More and more are immune to it every day. This is apparent in the positive tests results but with no symptoms. We all will get expose to it eventually sooner or later. This is a FACT of any virus. There are so many touch points in our society.

So why are we still wearing the masks? Why do stores still pump the one – way isles and the plexiglass? At this point its all just political propaganda kept hyped up by the FAKE news media. Get it. Turn off this garbage news!. Did you listen to the debates. Biden wants to keep the country in lock-down indefinitely. How did Trump respond to this plan? He said “what is worse the virus or the cure”. Did you listen to our president? And he is correct and you need to realize this too. Wake up and defy these democrat run crackdowns. Defy these crooked democrats!    

Remember it is no wonder that the democrats chose this time to trigger this racial war in America by staging this George Floyd event. Of course, they want to defund the police, since this makes it much easier to loot, riot and destroy your inner cities. The timing could not have been better.

But look who is running all these major cities that are confronted with “do nothing” governors and mayors”. They are all democrat run states. It is not hard to see the connection and to understand that these democrat run states are all supporting this racist movement aimed at created yet more dis-unity and division in America.

Remember this – whatever they accuse Trump of, they themselves are behind the movement to do just that. So first they create the problem and then blame it all on the president. Get it? This is not rocket science to see and figure out.  Only many of you dumbed down democrats are too ignorant to figure it out who is really on your side and who are the charlatans. 

More news….

Well, well, well ! We made it to October and still no RV. Were you expecting it already? Who told you it was going to happen prior to oct 25th? Now a new foolish target even as these gurus continue with their garbage intel. Why do you listen to them?

We still may be on course for an early January 2021 release of the reinstatement. But again, I am telling everyone we still need to see more positive news from the Central Bank on this matter. We have gotten a lot of good news about meetings they have had on what to do to try to resolve the financial crisis. Remember this flurry of articles just weeks ago about what to do with the currency as part of the solution?

These meetings included much talk on alternatives of what to do with the dinar. Some wanted to put in on a float, devalue it, print more currency, so on and so forth. So at least they were deciding something and so what was their decision? This is the news we await to hear. Today we find out they will NOT print more money.

Let me clarify yet more guru garbage. Guru Bruce from the “Big (stupid ass) Call” tells everyone that the dinar is now already on Forex. He just regurgitated what someone told him to say without even first checking himself. What kind of credibility does he have? Of course, the IQD is NOT yet on FOREX! Go check for yourself. What a thing to say to everyone. Nothing this guy says can be trusted.

Yes, reinstating the IQD on FOREX is exactly what we wait for but it has not happened as of yet. This can not yet happen until the OFAC sanctions are lifted. The banks simply will not touch the IQD until this happens. Get it? No one is exchanging. It is funny too that Bruce tells his listeners that the IQD is on FOREX then he says these exchange centers are not yet open and ready. This guy is a kookoo. We should put him in a Kookoo clock it would suit him fine. Kookoo! Kookoo!

More news….

STATUS OF RV TODAY

Many of you commented on my 10/27 newsletter and wanted to know where we stand on the RV. I keep telling you but you don’t want to listen to what I put down in writing for you. Why are you so stubborn and listen to all these gurus out there? So  here is yet another newsletter for you to read and absorb. Will you read it and absorb it or just want a date and a rate?

Yes, I have talked to by CBI contact in Iraq. I am told the reinstatement is coming and that it is part of the currency reforms they want to put forward. It is taking so long to do it because they need the permission of the US to do it properly. The CBI is ready! They will not go ahead with the project to delete the zeros until the IMF & the US gives them the “green light”. Then this will start the process. It is going on November already and so if they still plan to reinstate in January 2021 they better get going very soon on the PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS or this is going to be delayed once again.

That is all the intel you need to know. There really is nothing else. Iraq is in deep financial problems and they are drowning in debt. But by corruption they have brought this upon themselves and it will continue until they clean out the corruption. Remember 3 corrupt countries, 3 men, 3 miracles will happen for Iraq, UK and the US. I can see why God has picked these three nations in particular as they are the basis still of the free world. He is working first through these 3 countries for the wealth and prosperity, I feel, will rebound out from there on afterwards. Just be patient as God works miracles on his own timing. I have been trying to figure it all out for Iraq and I can  not see it. It is much deeper than the reinstatement of the dinar. This alone is NOT going to solve all their financial problems. Get it? I have sent you many video sets already explaining why I feel this way but if you don’t have God in your life and pray then I can see why you have doubts, no hope and just don’t get it all by now.

More news….

IRAQ… STATE REVENUES WERE INSUFFICIENT TO DISTRIBUTE SALARIES

The official spokesman for the Iraqi Prime Minister, Ahmed Mulla Talal, said that the decline in revenues was not sufficient to pay the salaries of employees.

As Mulla Talal posted an explanation in a tweet he posted on Twitter, in which he said that “the decline in state revenues in the past several months is not sufficient to pay its salaries and other urgent obligations.” On this basis, the government requested from Parliament additional borrowing authority to bridge the financing gap until Presentation of the 2021 budget.

Mulla Talal stated that the 2021 budget will be a reform budget par excellence and based on the requirements of the white paper, and measures will be taken directly aimed at improving state revenues and controlling expenditures.

It is noteworthy that Mulla Talal had held a meeting last Tuesday in this regard and assured that the salaries would be secure.

(Mnt Goat – its already the end of October (Oct 29th and so the salaries are NOT secured for October so this last sentence is a lie. Salaries are supposed to be paid mid month. Even if they do pay them late in early November, then what about November’s salaries?)

More news….

NEW CURRENCY PRINTING WARNING: THREE CLASSES WILL BE AFFECTED

The reporter of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Al-Saffar, warned, on Tuesday, of the danger of going to print a new currency to cover the financial deficit, indicating that the first affected by the repercussions of inflation are those with limited and fixed incomes of employees and property owners.

Al-Saffar said, "The committee has a host for the central bank governor in the coming days, as he was supposed to attend yesterday, Monday, but he was delayed due to commitments and awaiting agreement on a new date for the meeting," indicating that "the process of issuing a new cash in a non-productive economy like Iraq is It will lead directly to the phenomenon of inflation. "

Al-Saffar added, "Inflation means a rise in commodity prices in the markets with the loss of the local currency's value and monetary strength against hard currencies," pointing out that "the one affected by this situation if it happened is the owners of limited and fixed incomes, meaning that the first affected are employees and property owners." For Alsumaria News.

He stressed that "this monetary policy will not benefit the Iraqi economy, which is already in a financial crisis, and there are other measures within the financial and monetary policy that could be taken by the government to alleviate the current crisis instead of going to print the currency."

More news….

REPORT: AL-KAZEMI GOVERNMENT AGREES WITH POLITICAL PARTIES TO END THE PROTESTS

The rapid developments in Tahrir Square in the center of the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, raise questions about the government's understanding with political parties to end the protests, after a series of acts of mutual violence between protesters and security forces during the past four days, and injuries were recorded on both sides, and hundreds of supporters of the leader stormed. The Sadrist Movement “Muqtada al-Sadr and the rest of the parties, militias and armed groups that line the protests, the new security plan began to open the“ Saadoun Tunnel ”that connects Tahrir Square with Al-Khilani Square back and forth, in a process that hits the core of the Iraqi protests.

More news….

AL-NAJAF FRIDAY SERMON: THE END OF THE DEMONSTRATIONS DOES NOT MEAN THE END OF THE DEMAND FOR REFORM AND SERVICES

Imam Jumah al-Najaf, Sadr al-Din al-Qabbanji, stressed that the government, after the end of the demonstrations, must strive to achieve the aspirations of the people. Stressing that THE END OF THE DEMONSTRATIONS DOES NOT MEAN THE END OF THE DEMAND FOR REFORM.

Al-Qubanji thanked the security forces and the peaceful youth of the demonstrations, saying: Now that the youth demonstrations have ended, we must offer a word of thanks to our security forces for their good discipline.

More news….

THE IRAQI PARLIAMENT COMPLETES THE ELECTION LAW AT DAWN THURSDAY

Baghdad-Al-Sharqiya, October 29: The Iraqi Council of Representatives voted at dawn on Thursday on the electoral districts for Kirkuk governorate, and the session was raised until further notice.

Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi announced that all political parties in Kirkuk agree on three electoral districts with the number of women’s quota, with the highest number of votes in each constituency.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives completed the distribution of electoral districts throughout Iraq after long disagreements over the number of districts and the mechanism for their distribution, especially in Nineveh and Kirkuk.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

PARLIAMENT: THE NEXT STAGE IS THE HARDEST FOR IRAQ ECONOMICALLY AND FINANCIALLY

The Iraqi parliament on Tuesday confirmed its keenness to speed up the coverage of the salaries of employees, retirees, procedures and contracts, warning of a "difficult" future economic and financial phase.

"The latter chaired an expanded meeting of the Parliamentary Finance Committee today to discuss the provisions of the draft law on financing the fiscal deficit referred by the government, as well as to highlight what was said in the white paper on economic reforms," the office of First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan al-Kaabi said in a statement to The Twilight News.

"The next stage is the most difficult for our country, Iraq in economic and financial terms, and this is what EVERYONE IS FORCED TO OVERCOME IN A SCIENTIFIC AND THOUGHTFUL WAY WITHOUT AFFECTING THE LIFE, LIVELIHOOD AND SOURCE OF INCOME OF THE CITIZEN," the statement quoted Al Kaabi as saying.

"The House of Representatives is keen to speed up the coverage of the salaries of employees, pensioners, social welfare, procedure and contracts," al-Kaabi said.

"The legislative and executive branches are partners IN THE TASK OF FINDING APPROPRIATE SOLUTIONS TO OVERCOME THIS CRISIS, which we must use to seek durable solutions, whether they are time-related solutions related to a financial crisis or solutions related to future economic growth," he said. "The most important of the draft law is to have digital data detailing some details of spending and the size of the total deficit, so that they can be studied before the law is finally adopted," the statement said.

Baghdad answers Twilight News question: What if parliament refuses to pass the borrowing law?

The Iraqi government on Tuesday ruled out parliament rejecting the borrowing law and could even reduce borrowing to finance the country's budget deficit.

Prime Minister Ahmed Mala Talal's spokesman said in response to a question from Shafq News at a press conference after the government's weekly.

"What is the government's deficit financing plan if parliament refuses to pass the borrowing bill?" asked our correspondent.

"I asked the minister of finance (Ali Allawi) during the European tour, as the minister expected parliament to reduce lending" rather than reject the project altogether, He said.

"The government is able to secure the salaries of employees," he said, adding that "DOUBLING PRIVATE REVENUES IS VERY IMPORTANT, and the dependence on oil is very high, and this is wrong." "THE GOVERNMENT IS CONTINUING TO ADDRESS THIS THROUGH THE ECONOMIC REFORM PAPER called the White Paper," Talal said.

HE ALSO POINTED OUT THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS NO INTENTION OF PRINTING A CURRENCY TO FILL THE SALARY DEFICIT, explaining that "maintaining the exchange rate is the most important task of monetary policy".

THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT IS STRUGGLING TO SECURE EMPLOYEES' SALARIES AND OTHER OPERATING EXPENSES DUE TO FALLING OIL PRICES, whose financial revenues cover 95 percent of state expenditures.

IRAQ WILL DROWN IN DEBT.” A DEPUTY TALKS ABOUT THE WAY THE COUNTRY'S“ BUDGETS HAVE BEEN WRITTEN SINCE 2004

The reporter of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Al-Saffar, said that the Minister of Planning does not know the number of employees of his ministry, while indicating that the economy of Iraq will drown in debt and will affect the future of future generations .due to borrowing.

Al-Saffar said in a televised interview with him (Baghdad Today), "The Minister of Planning does not know the number of employees of ".his ministry, so how can he provide complete data for the state," noting that "all that the Ministry of Planning provides are estimates.

He added, "The budget provided by the government to Parliament is traditional and its provisions have been duplicated since 2004 and ".is estimated by the Ministry of Planning Regarding the borrowing law, Al-Saffar pointed out that "Parliament has the right to vote on the fiscal deficit financing law (borrowing) .in the event of a delay in approving the budget, which is a mini-budget and plans for the coming period and past months

He continued, "Iraq's economy will be overwhelmed by debt and will affect the future of future generations due to borrowing, but there ".is an ongoing study in order to reach a solution on the law Al-Saffar confirmed, Wednesday (October 14, 2020), that the financial situation in Iraq will go into the unknown, in the event that .reforms are not implemented in the country.

REPORT: AMERICA CONSIDERS THE STRENGTH OF IRAQ A 'NECESSITY' FOR THE STABILITY OF THE REGION ... AND 'MILITIAS ARE OBSTRUCTING'!

On Thursday, a press report discussed the issue of the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq, and the extent of the Iraqi forces' willingness to hold the ground and take over security matters.

The report published by the "Defense One" website, which specializes in security affairs, and followed by "people", (October 29, 2020), said that "since the Iraq war in 2003, American officials have stressed that their forces will not remain in Iraq forever, and that the forces The Iraqi government should take charge of the country's security by itself. "

He added, "And it is the same message that President Donald Trump stressed, after 17 years of the American presence in Iraq," noting that "Iraqi forces, according to experts, have developed a lot due to the great support they receive from the American forces, and have been able to achieve a huge achievement. He defeated ISIS after it took control of large parts of the country in 2014, but despite this, the question that arises: Are the Iraqi forces now able to assume responsibility by themselves? 

He continued, "DESPITE THE DEFEAT OF ISIS, THE IRAQI FORCES ARE STILL FACING MANY OTHER CHALLENGES, MOST NOTABLY THE MILITIAS LOYAL TO IRAN, and those militias, some of which have official representation in the Iraqi parliament, are pushing for the departure of US forces from Iraq, amid clear opposition from other political groups in the country. ". 

Political and military factors 

The report says, "The criteria required for the Iraqi forces to fully assume the reins of affairs revolve around two main factors, military and political. On the military level, military officials say that the Iraqi forces have witnessed development, especially at the tactical level, but they still need logistical support." 

And the report continued, "and over a period of short periods of successive governments came to Iraq, all of which failed to contain the country's crises due to their turn, according to some, in the orbit of Iran, until a new government was recently formed under the leadership of Mustafa Al-Kazemi." 

He stated, "Although Al-Kazemi has a positive outlook in the West, he still faces, on the political level, major problems to restore matters to normalcy, in light of a stifling economic crisis, and pro-Iranian militias work to destabilize and push for the removal of US forces from Iraq." . 

He added, "The militias demanding the exit of the American forces increased after the killing of the Iranian General Qassem Soleimani in an American strike at the beginning of the year near Baghdad Airport, and Iraq has been witnessing for months, widespread popular protests calling for the elimination of corruption and the withdrawal of the ruling political elite in the country, and the protests interspersed with killings and kidnappings of activists. Those involved are still at large, despite promises from Al-Kazemi to hold them accountable. " 

And he added, "Experts say that Al-Kazemi needs strong support to build a country capable of confronting Iranian influence in Iraq and ISIS, which has begun to regroup its forces, and to achieve that goal, former and current US military officials express their confidence that US forces will have a long-term presence in Iraq." Despite President Trump's calls last August to withdraw Iraqi forces from Iraq. "

Washington is counting on Iraq as a democratic example to be emulated, and believes that remaining strong in isolation from Iran is necessary to maintain stability, not only in Iraq, but in the entire region, according to the report. 

He concluded, "Weeks ago, Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi visited the United States during which he discussed with President Trump a number of bilateral issues, foremost of which is the American presence in Iraq."

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil is working in the battle against the corruption of Iran in Iraq, the corruption of the democrat party in the USA and the corruption of the labor party in the UK. Yes, your prayers ARE WORKING. God has guided these patriotic men and women on this new battle field. It is a battle for the mind filled with propaganda and lies. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq, the USA and the UK to fight for their homeland.

So, this new war now on our citizens is underway. 3 corrupt countries, 3 heroic men and 3 miracles. God’s Hand At Work!

New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. It is a battle against this crooked idealism of globalization and a One World Government of enslavement.

We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. That they may listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in fighting this war on us. 

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government or politics they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen” 

P.S. (Please if you can – say the rosary every day. You can do it while you take your daily run or walk. You can do while you lie in bed in the morning or nighttime before sleep. You don’t even need a set of rosary beads as you can use your ten fingers ...lol..lol..lol… )

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat - Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/30/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum