Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction

Go down

The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction Empty The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:03 pm

The Employment Attachment Division expects hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers to travel to Iraq with the reconstruction Madbouli

Hamdi Imam, head of the Employment Division of the Cairo Chamber of Commerce, expected that the mechanism for obtaining oil from Iraq in exchange for the Egyptian companies' implementation of reconstruction projects there would contribute to providing job opportunities for Egyptian workers

Prime Minister Mostafa Madbouly said, during his visit to Iraq earlier this week, that it was agreed with the Prime Minister of Iraq on the importance of .establishing a mechanism to obtain oil in return for Egyptian companies undertaking reconstruction Imam added to Masrawy that hundreds of thousands of Egyptian workers are expected to travel to Iraq, indicating that this number is considered good due to the absence of Egyptian workers in Iraq since the Gulf War.

The Iraqi market is considered an opportunity for Egyptian workers during the coming period, especially in light of the Corona pandemic, which has lost many of their jobs, according to Imam. The Gulf War caused the return of millions of Egyptian workers from Iraq, and no Egyptian worker traveled again after the war, as workers headed to the Gulf to work there, according to Imam

The number of Egyptian workers in Iraq before the Gulf War was estimated between 3 and 4 million Egyptian workers, according to the head of the Employment Division.

The Federation of Egyptian Chambers of Commerce had agreed with its Iraqi counterpart to establish an operations room that would link the members of the two federations to create alliances for joint industrialization and implementation of reconstruction projects, and to develop intra-trade and bypass it to the markets of neighboring countries and the countries of free trade agreements

Source: Masrawy

https://www.akhbarelyaom.com/3115570/%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9-%D8%B3%D9%81%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A2%D9%84
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum