Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Graduate Student Training Initiative Report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Graduate Student Training Initiative Report

Go down

Graduate Student Training Initiative Report Empty Graduate Student Training Initiative Report

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:31 am

Graduate Student Training Initiative Report

November 01, 2020

Graduate Student Training Initiative Report News-160422031770877

» Report on the completion of training for graduate students within the initiative of the Central Bank ... To view, click here

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-160422029734292.pdf

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1590
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Graduate Student Training Initiative Report Empty Re: Graduate Student Training Initiative Report

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:39 am

Completion report
Training of graduate students
Within the central bank initiative

Submission stage

1- The Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank announced the initiative on 12/25/2017 through
The official website of the Central Bank of Iraq for a period of two weeks.

2- (1734) applications were received and after being sorted according to (specialization, graduation year), the number became (1576) applications, then it was completed.
(Priority application) to be trained within this initiative.

Selection process for (600) graduates according to

3- Divide the names of the graduates who have been selected (paragraph 2 above) into lists for the purpose of preparing them to participate in the courses
After the interview with them and in the form of meals.

Preparation stage

1- The training period for one session is (15) working days, of which (10) days are allocated for theoretical training and (5) days for training
Practical work in the banks that have been identified in coordination with the (Banking Control Department).

2- Print the participation certificates for this initiative and within the exchange powers assigned to the center's general manager
Studies.

3- Preparing a special evaluation form to express the opinion of the trainees (graduates) about this initiative and their observations and suggestions that
have found.

For topics

4- Preparing lists of the names of the lecturing professors after approaching the bank’s departments and divisions to nominate the professors in accordance with
As for the lecturers from the Central Bank, as is the case with regard to the specific requirements and contact with them and their departments
For external lecturers (from entities outside the Central Bank).
For the purpose of documenting and providing data on

5- Create a record on the (EXCEL) application to save the trainees' data electronically
Trainees when needed.

6- Two working groups were assigned from the center's staff, according to internal orders, the first, to follow up the performance of the test at the end of each session
And follow up the examination books, and the second is to follow up the trainees during their application period in banks.

The implementation phase

1- Three courses were implemented during the second half of the year / 2018, the first in July and the second in October

The first and third in January, during which the importance of the initiative and the requirements for adhering to the course were clarified, and an emphasis was placed on
The date of the course, but when the date set for the first session began, only (29) participants were enrolled, and so is the case

As for the other two sessions, 23 participants were enrolled in the second and third courses each, to be the total number

For the participants (75) graduates, and for the year 2019, two courses have been implemented, while the third session has been postponed for the beginning of the current year
Because of the events that the country has gone through, a total of (84) graduates (40) participated in these three courses

The first course in April and (23) graduates for the second session in September and (21) participants for the last session in January.

The second .

2- A total of (159) graduates have been trained for several reasons, including:

 Some of them get private job opportunities and then apologize for joining the course.

 Difficulty inferring a means of communication or because most of the mobile phones given to the center have been switched off
When applying.

 Some apologies for personal reasons.

 Because of the events related to the demonstrations (at the time) in the country and the difficulty of entering the center building.

3- Topics on which the graduates were trained:
* Legal central bank and banks.

* Financial inclusion and banking awareness.

* Anti-money laundering and risk management.
* Islamic banking.

* Payment systems and the comprehensive banking system.

* Small and medium enterprises, as well as bank credit, internal and external banking operations.

Schedule of courses implemented within the Graduate Training Initiative
T Course date the planned number
To participate

Actual number of participants

29 40 2018/7 / 19-1 1
23 38 October 2018 4 - 9/23 2
23 31 2018/12 / 6-11 / 25 3
40 52 2019/4 / 18-7 4
23 31 2019/9 / 26-15 5
21 35 2020/2 / 13-2 6
159 227 total

Preparations and procedures accompanying the implementation of the training course

1- Preparing official books to the affiliation bodies of the lecturers.

2- Preparing the training hall and preparing it with all the requirements for setting up the course.

3- Distributing the questionnaire forms to the participants.

4- Examining the trainees at the end of the course.

5- Divide the names of the trainees in the banks by (4-5) trainees for each bank to start directly
The period of practical application

6- Preparing reports by the trainees on the extent of their benefit from working in the banks in which they applied and who
Then these reports are evaluated by the team assigned by the center's staff.

7- After the practical application period ends, a date will be set for the participants to distribute certificates of participation with the evaluations that are made
They obtained it, documenting this in group photos and publishing it on the official website of the Central Bank.

Results

1) The number of participants in these courses reached (159) trainees.

2 - The number of banks that participated in the training reached (10) in addition to the Iraqi Private Banks Association.

3) The number of lecturers reached (22) from inside the Central Bank and (10) from outside the bank.

4) A number of participants were appointed in some private banks.

5. At the end of the course, letters of thanks and appreciation were prepared for the lecturers and banks that participated in the training.

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-160422029734292.pdf
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

Graduate Student Training Initiative Report Empty Annual report of training activity 2019

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:41 am

Annual report of training activity 2019

November 01, 2020

Graduate Student Training Initiative Report News-160422238667796

» The annual report of the training activities of the Center for Banking Studies 2019..for view, click here

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-160422236362465.pdf

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1591
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum