Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq

Go down

Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq Empty Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq

Post by GirlBye Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:15 pm

The fact that Nuri al-Maliki opposes it lets me know its a good thing for the Iraqi people.  Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq 1656125192

Social Pulse ... a dangerous Saudi project in the Badia of Iraq 160421877760036700
Social media leaders and activists interacted with the hashtag "#Saudi_investment_vandalization", the list of the most popular hashtags on Twitter in Iraq, warning of the danger of the Iraqi government granting land to Saudi Arabia under the pretext of investing in the Iraqi desert.
The World - Chocial Pulse

The Iraqi forces have warned of the project that gives Saudi Arabia 150,000 dunams in the desert of Iraq and carries it with repercussions on the country due to previous Saudi policies hostile to Iraq and its people, and they assert that the project contains very serious security threats by a regime that has many precedents in harming the security and stability of Iraq, calling on all elites The academy, clan elders, students, and political forces to reject this project which he described as malicious.

The Iraqi "State of Law" coalition called for stopping the project of granting Saudi Arabia lands for investment in the desert of Iraq, and considered it a step towards "new colonialism under the title of investment." The coalition, led by former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, said in a statement: "The official authorities must stop the project of granting Saudi lands to invest in the Badia of Iraq (Karbala, Najaf Al-Muthanna)," considering that this step has "serious repercussions on the security and sovereignty of the country." , As well as that it contributes to damaging Iraq's strategic reserve of groundwater.

The statement added that "the (State of Law) coalition considers this decision to raise many doubts and questions about the objectives of its issuance at this time, especially since this project was proposed more than once during the time of previous governments, and it rejected water and security strategic considerations, and because it carries with it a lot. From overriding the rights of Iraqis, "describing this project as a step towards" a new colonialism under the rubric of investment. "

The coalition stressed the need to "stop the project license, which gives Saudi Arabia 150,000 dunams in the desert of Iraq," calling on the original Iraqi tribes and all national forces to "reject the project and stop it."

In turn, the head of the Asaib Ahl al-Haq Movement, Qais Khazali, considered that the project of granting lands to Saudi Arabia is very serious security threats by a regime that has many precedents in harming the security and stability of Iraq, calling on all academic elites, tribal sheikhs, students and political forces to reject this project, which he described as malicious. .

Khazali added that this project coincides with the normalization project with the eternal enemy of Iraq, "Israel", which is actually led and supported by the Saudi regime, in addition to the economic damage that will occur to Iraq's strategic reserve of groundwater that these lands contain due to the quality of the crops that are intended to exploit Iraq's water from After that, Khazali called on all academic elites, tribal sheikhs, students and political forces to reject this project, which he described as malicious.

Accordingly, the Iraqis launched the hashtag “# Saudi_investment_vandalism ”, warning of the seriousness of the scheme that Saudi Arabia is seeking under the cover of investments in Iraqi lands and the very serious security threats that the project carries by a regime with many precedents in harming Iraq's security and stability, calling on all academic elites, tribal sheikhs, students and forces The political to reject this project, which they called malicious.

"Muhammad Ali" tweeted on his own account, saying, "The owners of expansion projects that are based on the doctrinal dimension and whose goal is to cancel the other with which it disagrees is seeking, according to the stage, to export its project as is the case with (D1 Ash), which the men of God have failed. Now it seeks to spread its project through investment and control over Lands within the Shiite depth. # Saudi investment_ sabotage.

https://www.alalamtv.net/news/5251926/%D9%86%D8%A8%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%84--%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B9-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum