Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee

Go down

Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee Empty Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee

Post by GirlBye Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:56 am

Elaf from London : While it was announced in Baghdad on Friday that the meetings of Iraqi and Egyptian experts had ended, during which they had prepared, over two days, memoranda of understanding and new agreements between the two countries, to be signed by Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and his Egyptian counterpart, Mustafa Madbouly, upon his visit to Iraq tomorrow, and they are related to the political, investment, financial and energy fields.

The General Secretariat of the Iraqi Council of Ministers said in a statement followed by "Elaph" that "the joint technical sub-committees between the two countries have discussed over the past two days the articles and paragraphs of the agreements to be signed between the two countries tomorrow, Saturday, in various sectors, most notably those related to commercial, investment, financial, technical, production and energy affairs as well as For foreign affairs, political, consular and judicial coordination, security and human resources.

Madbouly is in Baghdad at the head of a delegation that includes 12 ministers.
The Egyptian technical delegation arrived in Baghdad last Tuesday, which includes 45 personalities of experts and consultants. Development, communications and water, in addition to air and sea transport, taxes, health, housing, construction, building and environmental protection.

Madbouly is expected to arrive in Baghdad tomorrow, Saturday, at the head of an official delegation that includes 12 ministers and a number of economic figures to hold a meeting of the joint Iraqi-Egyptian higher committee headed by the prime ministers of the two countries.

New agreements,
Madbouly will discuss with Al-Kazemi ways to activate agreements signed by the two countries in recent years and sign a number of new agreements in the fields of energy, electricity, housing, development, transportation, communications, water, agriculture and exchange of experts.

The talks will also deal with activating the land road between Egypt and Iraq to activate the intra-trade movement between them, in addition to enhancing joint economic cooperation, and Iraq invoking Egyptian companies, expertise and manpower to participate in Iraq’s reconstruction projects, and Egypt's utilization of Iraqi resources, especially with regard to manufacturing industries.

Egyptian medical aid plane to Iraq

Madbouly anticipated the arrival in Baghdad, and an Egyptian plane carrying medical aid arrived at Baghdad International Airport on Friday.
A spokesman for the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, Haider Majeed, said, "An Egyptian plane loaded with 15 tons of medical aid arrived at Baghdad Airport."

This meeting of the Supreme Committee in Baghdad comes in implementation of the outcomes of the Iraqi-Egyptian-Jordanian tripartite summit that was held in Amman last August and brought together Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Jordanian King Abdullah II and President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi.

It is noteworthy that the agreement to establish the joint higher committee between the two countries was signed in July 1988, as it represents an important mechanism of the Egyptian-Iraqi economic diplomacy to coordinate the frameworks of international cooperation between the two countries.

https://elaph.com/Web/News/2020/10/1309274.html
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee Empty Planning: oil and gas pipelines and an electrical linkage project with Iraq

Post by GirlBye Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:38 am

Iraqi and Egyptian experts prepared for the meeting of the Supreme Committee 219

Dr. Rania Al-Mashat, Minister of International Cooperation, held a session of bilateral talks with Dr. Khaled Battal, Minister of Planning and Deputy Prime Minister of Iraq, in the Iraqi capital Baghdad, within the activities of the preparatory meeting at the ministerial level, for the joint Egyptian-Iraqi High Committee, in the presence of Ambassador Alaa Moussa, Ambassador of the Arab Republic of Egypt to Iraq And Mr. Ahmed Nayef Al-Dulaimi, the Iraqi ambassador to Egypt, and a number of officials from both countries.

This comes before the final meeting of the Egyptian-Iraqi High Committee tomorrow, Saturday, headed by Dr. Mustafa Madbouly, the Prime Minister, and Dr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi, the Iraqi Prime Minister, which comes in implementation of the outcomes of the trilateral presidential summit between the presidents of Egypt, Iraq and Jordan. The final meeting is expected to witness the signing of a number From joint agreements in various fields of cooperation.

The bilateral talks between the Minister of International Cooperation and the Deputy Prime Minister of Iraq touched on the importance of strengthening joint cooperation between the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Republic of Iraq in the various fields of cooperation, especially electricity, energy, transportation, trade, education and other fields. It was also agreed to exchange delegations and visits of experts from both countries during the period Next to activate the agreements expected to be signed in the final meeting of the Committee.

The two sides stressed the importance of achieving economic integration between the two countries, whether within the framework of the bilateral cooperation mechanism, or through tripartite cooperation between Egypt, Iraq and Jordan. They also discussed the proposed projects for implementation, the most important of which are the electrical connection project, the triple gas pipeline project between Egypt, Iraq and Jordan, and the Triple oil line, manufacturing cooperation, building materials and exhibitions.

Dr. Rania Al-Mashat, Minister of International Cooperation, said that Egypt is keen to strengthen cooperation with Iraq in areas of common interest, especially at the level of accumulated experiences in Egypt in the field of statistics and implementation of databases through the Central Agency for Public Mobilization and Statistics, as well as support and empower small and medium enterprises and entrepreneurship Through the Small and Medium Enterprises Authority and the Misr Entrepreneurship Company, in which the Ministry of International Cooperation contributes.

She pointed out that Egypt was able to implement a strong economic reform program during the past years, and to move forward with major national projects in various fields, which enabled it to achieve economic growth even during the Corona pandemic, and to deal positively with the crisis, which opens many areas of joint cooperation with Iraq. Especially at the level of reconstruction projects and benefiting from the diverse Egyptian experience.

She stressed the Ministry of International Cooperation's endeavor to strengthen economic relations with various development partners, through the three principles of economic diplomacy, namely, the joint coordination cooperation platform that brings together multilateral and bilateral development partners with government agencies through regular interactive meetings to determine the government's developmental financing priorities. The strategy of telling international posts, which works on telling and maximizing development stories and sharing them locally and internationally, in addition to the third axis, which is matching development financing for the sustainable development goals.

For his part, Dr. Khaled Battal, Minister of Planning and Deputy Prime Minister of Iraq, said that Iraq is seeking to benefit from the Egyptian experience in several areas, including infrastructure projects, social housing, planning and capacity building, electricity, health and medicine, as well as strengthening human resources to raise the skills of Iraqi youth and qualify them. For the labor market, and the launch of databases that are a pivotal factor for development plans.

The Ministry of International Cooperation held several meetings to prepare for the activities of the joint Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee, where the Minister of International Cooperation met the Iraqi ambassador in Cairo twice in recent months to discuss the arrangements for the convening of the committee, and the Arab and African cooperation sector in the ministry organized a meeting last week, which included representatives of 29 parties. Governmental to discuss arrangements for convening the joint committee, and over the past Wednesday and Thursday, expert meetings were held in Baghdad to prepare for the committee and agree on the documents and agreements proposed to be signed.

It is worth noting that the agreement to establish the joint higher committee between the two countries was signed on July 5, 1988, and the joint Egyptian-Iraqi Higher Committee represents an important mechanism of Egyptian economic diplomacy to coordinate international cooperation frameworks with the State of Iraq.

https://www.elbalad.news/4554219
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum