Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20

Go down

Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 Empty Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:53 pm

MZ: Unfortunantly most of my banking contacts have thrown in the towel…they  decided to head home until after the elections. They are planning on returning late next week. So, I am afraid Mr. C is correct and we are looking at a post-election event .

MZ: So there is no money movement anywhere and my banking contacts are heading home because they do not want to travel next week in case there is unrest.

MZ: I am just hopeful that during this confusion  while everyone is throwing in the towel for a week or two……that this would be the perfect time to pull it off. I am hopeful we will get a surprise……no one knows the timing.

MZ: the folks in Iraq are still extremely positive that we are in the end days of this RV. So hang tight and don’t let this discourage you. It is still a “when” not an “if”

Member:  Nothing nothing nothing...and suddenly!

MZ: With everybody heading home…..now would be a good time to do it….when people least expect it…..

Member: I hear Venezuela is in the first basket

MZ: I hope it is….Venezuela needs some relief.

Member:  the world currencies are collapsing. No one can hold it back much longer.

Member: G-20 plans for an extraordinary meeting to discuss plans for debt relief as many of these nations will not be able to survive the debt from covid.

MZ: This may be the Gesara/debt relief around the globe that we have been looking for.

Q: What do you hear about Europe going into lockdown?

MZ: At least 3 different countries have already gone into lockdown. The MSM is still hiding all the unrest.

Member:  I hear we should plan on unrest in the US,,,,stock up and PLAN..

MZ: Be prepared for a lockdown next week……have food and everything you need…..we may be shut down……just be prepared.

Member:  the arrests of 100s of bankers at Goldman Sachs in NYC this past week

Member:  Did you see the article on Trump is going to spank Vietnam if they do not quit manipulating their currency value?

Member:  Just heard the Dems are holding their own October surprise news story to come out Sunday so it will carry through Tuesday on the news cycle. IMO - probably a lie

Member::  Santa surfing is still at the no money on foreign currency…video yesterday.

Member:  Santa Surfing suddenly popped up a few weeks backing saying her "angel anon" was in the administration. They are using her to feed misinformation.

MZ: There is a lot coming out of the misinformation machine and u am not buying it.

Member:  To all Canadians,, make sure to watch Video from Dr. Bhuttar on the Canadian Debt Restructure, if it's all true, we are in for some really bad actions by the government

GIPPER A new gold standard is coming, brace for ‘monetary reset’ - Jan Nieuwenhuijs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HODkm6lhmfE

GIPPER U.S. Economy Recovered Significant Ground in Record Third-Quarter GDP Rebound https://www.wsj.com/articles/us-gdp-third-quarter-2020-11603908566?mod=hp_lead_pos1&mod=djemalertNEWS

Google and Apple Agreed to Partner For Internet Control https://greenjihad.com/2020/10/26/google-and-apple-agreed-to-partner-for-internet-control/

MZ: here is a bit of humor this morning…… https://www.facebook.com/ErrolWebberForCalifornia/videos/704529163490589/ Number one for humor

We are planning on streaming Tuesday night/election night so we can watch results together.

JUST A REMINDER: Sunday, November 1, 2020, 2:00:00 am clocks FALL BACK 1 hour, GAINING AN EXTRA HOUR OF SLEEP.

Make Up A LIE MarkZ Is Puzzled Why The RV Hasn't Happened (Lies Don't Come True) 10/29/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum