Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall

Go down

An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall Empty An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall

Post by GirlBye Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:46 pm

An Iraqi expert expects most of the major parties to vanish and their leaderships to fall F97515f274

Al-Khaleej 365 from London : The Iraqi parliament ended a political debate that lasted for months at dawn by approving a controversial election law amid welcome and criticism, while 230 parties have been announced so far to run for early elections scheduled for the middle of next year, amid expert expectations of the demise of major parties and the fall of leaders.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives, after lengthy sessions, approved a new election law by dividing the country into 83 electoral districts to deliver 322 candidates to the parliament, which currently has 329 members.

According to the law, between 3 and 5 representatives will be elected in each electoral district, while the number of women from each governorate will be at least the number of its electoral districts.

According to the division of electoral districts, the capital Baghdad has been divided into 17 constituencies to elect 69 deputies to represent them in parliament, while the electoral districts in the remaining 18 governorates of the country will range between 8 and two electoral districts, while there will be 7 parliamentary seats for the minority quota.

According to the new election law, the distribution of electoral districts for the governorates will be as follows: seventeen in Baghdad, eight in Nineveh, six in Basra, five in Dhi Qar and Sulaymaniyah, four each in Babil, Anbar, Erbil and Diyala, and 3 each in Kirkuk. And Najaf, Salah al-Din, Dohuk, Diwaniyah, Karbala, Wasit and Maysan, and two circuits in Muthanna.

A legal expert is likely to vanish most of the parties
. For his part, the Iraqi legal expert, Tariq Harb, expected the disappearance and disappearance of 90 percent of the parties registered in the Election Commission, which will evade and vanish within a month from the date of publication of the new election law, in order to prevent the transmission of electoral votes to the party president.

Harb said in a statement followed by "Al-Khaleej 365" that the new law, contrary to the provisions of the previous election law, prevented the votes of candidates from being transferred to the head of the party and the head of the bloc, as happened in all electoral sessions, including the current one, so that the other votes on the electoral list will not be collected and given to the head of the list. So that the head of the bloc could get a seat in parliament, as happened in the previous elections. "

He pointed out that several representatives from Baghdad have entered parliament now not with the votes they actually obtained, but by adding the votes of other candidates on their list to their votes and the votes of other candidates enabled them to obtain the required votes to win a seat in the parliament in its current session.

He explained that the former electoral law law makes it compulsory to collect the votes head of the bloc augmented by the voices of others with the candidates on the list , electoral resulting in increasing the number of votes of head of the list, it can the combination of the achievement of the electoral denominator of any number of votes required for a seat in parliament. "
He said the new law This principle has been canceled and the votes are not transferred to the head of the list or others in the list with him. Therefore, there is no point in having a party or gathering an electoral bloc and spending sums on the party and the bloc if the electoral interest was absent from party members and members of the electoral bloc, by virtue of the new election law that dealt with the number of The actual votes obtained by the head of the party or the electoral bloc are not combined.

Criticism
The leader of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, criticized the new law, explaining that it came according to the measurements of some blocs and parties. Allawi said in a press statement that "Elaph" received a copy of it that the House of Representatives has separated a new election law according to the standards of some ruling blocs and parties, which will negatively affect the electoral environment and lead to its failure, as the 2018 elections and what preceded them failed, thus harming the complex and extremely dangerous situation in Iraq.

He warned that "the election law will strengthen the divisions in the country at the level of the representative authorities and the forces that make up the parliament, weaken the role of the representative and strengthen regionalism at the expense of the country's supreme interest, and will respond to a government that will not be able to carry out its required tasks."
Allawi rang a threatening bell, "the unrestrained forces will benefit - from security - from this law, which will perpetuate sectarianism and quotas, and will end with clear measures to divide the country." He said, "We had hoped that Iraq would be a single electoral district, or that every province would be a single electoral district to get rid of regionalism and regions."

Welcome
For his partconsideredPatriotic UnionKurdistan in Kirkukdistributionelectoral districts inprovince "fair to everyone" noting that it adoptedfair standards for all nationalities and components inprovince.
The deputy for the National Union in Kirkuk, Mariwan Nader, told Shafaq News that "the division and demarcation of electoral districts in Kirkuk is fair and equitable for all components because it adopts the criteria for geographical convergence and population density in line with the division that was approved across all provinces."
He pointed out that "the division of Kirkuk electoral districts was made with the agreement and consensus of Kirkuk deputies." He explained that "the Iraqi parliament voted to divide Kirkuk into three electoral districts with a total of 12 seats allocated to the governorate."
He explained that "the first district is a district east of the Kirkuk center, and 5 seats have been allocated to it," explaining that "this circle is considered a Kurdish constituency because it includes a Kurdish majority." He pointed out that "the second district is a district west of the center of Kirkuk, and 4 seats have been allocated to it, which is a mixed district and has a Turkmen population, in addition to a third district, which is a district south and southwest of Kirkuk, and 3 seats have been allocated to it, which is a district with an absolute Arab majority."

Nader favored intense competitions in the upcoming Kirkuk parliamentary elections due to the recent division and the determination of electoral options within a single electoral district. It is noteworthy that the new electoral system is an individual system, that is, whoever gets the highest votes in a district takes a representative seat, and in sequence from the loudest to the least vote, and each district has a seat for women, the highest number of women gets.

230 parties have registered to run in the elections
The Prime Minister’s Advisor for Elections Affairs, Abdul Hussein al-Hindawi, announced that the number of parties registered to run for the elections scheduled for June 6 has reached about 230, in addition to 60 under study, including new ones.
In a press statement followed by "Elaph", he said that government efforts are progressing to enable the High Electoral Commission to complete its preparations to achieve nationally and internationally acceptable, fair, transparent and free democratic elections that respect the principles of the constitution and international standards.

He stressed the importance of international support, whether in the field of training, support and follow-up, or in the field of election monitoring in all its stages, starting from voter registration biometric until the final approval of the results by the Federal Court.
Al-Hindawi explained that the IHEC has recorded a remarkable start in the field of voter registration and biometric distribution, as well as in the field of registering competing parties, while the Supreme Security Committee for Elections continues to hold its meetings to discuss its own plans to protect the elections.

Regarding the commission’s request, which includes $ 250 million for early elections, al-Hindawi explained that Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kazemi announced that the issue of funds would be resolved to finance the Commission, and he also instructed the Ministry of Finance to provide the first payments of the allocated amount, confirming that the first part of the money was provided to start the preparatory procedures for the elections.

Al-Hindawi said, "The Commission requested an amount of $ 250 million to meet its needs, likely to reduce it to a good percentage by reducing expenditures, which will help in the case of the arrival of financial allocations to the Commission in a timely manner.

https://gulf365.co/iraq-news/9073204/%D8%AE%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9-%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%89-%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%82%D9%88%D8%B7-%D8%B2%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA.html
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum