Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq

Go down

National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq Empty National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq

Post by GirlBye Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:28 am

National Security Adviser stresses the necessity of ending the extremist rhetoric in Iraq 865599-24ed2e99-9a14-4712-b5ea-6064a915ccf1

The chancellor said in a statement that the Iraqi National News Agency ( NINA ) received a copy of it: "Al-Araji met in his office today, Wednesday, Father Daniel Behnam and Father Paul Matti, from Mart Shmoni Church in Bashiqa."

Al-Araji stressed: "Everyone is equal in their country, and that the extremist rhetoric must end. Iraq cannot tolerate more crises, indicating that the country is witnessing security and social stability, and this achievement must be preserved through cohesion and solidarity."

For its part, the Christian delegation stressed the importance of tolerance prevailing among the people of the same country, stressing the rejection of differences.

The Christian delegation also stressed the importance of supporting the government and its orientations, and demanded the participation of the Christian component in the security aspect, as well as strengthening the protection of churches.

At the end of the meeting, Al-Araji conveyed the greetings of the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to the Christian component, and his wishes that God Almighty bless the whole Iraqi people with good and well-being. 

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=865599
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum