Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq

Go down

Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq Empty Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:51 pm

Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq Doc-p-131116-636476293762905189-6
Time: 10/27/2020 21:14:26

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Najeeb Najeeb, a former member of the Parliament's Finance Committee, described the salaries of employees and retirees as a "red line."

"The salaries of employees and retirees are a red line, and the government is obligated to provide them on time, as it is the only income for citizens," Naguib said.

And she added, "The numbers that are announced about those with higher salaries are inaccurate, exaggerated and not based on a database."

The reporter of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Al-Saffar, revealed that there are 150,000 double-salary employees, indicating that dealing with this issue will save more than a trillion dinars per month.

Regarding government borrowing, Najib explained, "Borrowing increases new burdens on the government’s shoulders, especially since it includes interest, and instead of the government managing projects, it remains hostage to the financial obligations of the states or the parties that lent them the money."

She continued, "

Najib concluded that "the problem of the state budget is to increase the volume of public spending, and the government must reduce this spending to get out of this dilemma."

On September 14, the Council of Ministers headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Chairman of the Council, approved the draft general budget bill for the current year 2020. A

document issued by the Ministry of Finance showed that the value of the proposed budget is 120 trillion and 160 billion dinars (100.4 billion dollars), with a deficit of 70 trillion and 637 billion dinars. Iraqi ($ 58.8 billion).

The document indicated that the deficit was funded by $ 40.7 billion, and the remaining deficit was $ 18.4 billion.

Wafa Al-Fatlawi  

LINK

Najib: Salaries are a red line, and borrowing adds new burdens to Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum