Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months

Go down

Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months Empty Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:46 pm

Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months 23844

10/27/2020

Economy News _ Baghdad

A report issued by the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) stated that the monthly average price of the OPEC basket decreased to $ 40.62 a barrel during the month of October 2020.

The report stated, "The latest preliminary estimates of" OPEC "indicate a decrease in the monthly average price of its basket of raw materials to $ 40.62 a barrel during the month of October 2020. A decrease of about 2.2% compared to the previous month.

It added, "It is expected that the annual average price of the OPEC basket of crudes will decline in 2020 to $ 40.62 a barrel, which is an average less than $ 23.4 per barrel, or 36.6%, compared to 2019."

The report pointed out, “The reason for the decline in oil is the increase in the number of daily infections with the new Corona virus worldwide, which has led to the imposition of more stringent restrictions and a return to partial closure and total isolation, as oil prices have been negatively affected by the growing investor concerns about the oil supply glut against the backdrop of the announcement of the National Corporation. In Libya, the state of force majeure has increased in all oil fields, and it is expected that production will be more than one million by the end of November.

With this estimate, the average price of a barrel of Iraqi oil will be around $ 38 a barrel, as it is less than two dollars a barrel.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22418

Negative expectations for OPEC will be painful for Iraq in the coming months 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum