Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20

Go down

Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 Empty Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:43 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.  

GIVE A GIFT TO MNT GOAT

I decided to allow everyone to give a Free-will GIFT to Mnt Goat on PayPal if you so desire. Here is the link below.

https:// paypal.me/ MntGoatNewsletter?locale.x=en_US

As usual, remember that for over 7 years, I have taken my own time from my gasthaus business to research and document findings about the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Please be generous but only if you can afford it and remember to give. I suggest $5-$10 a month but you decide. Whatever you can afford will be helpful in this time of Covid where nearly 50% of our business is now gone due to travel restrictions.

I hardly have the words to thank everyone who is supporting my newsletter efforts with all your ongoing gifts. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You again. This has made a huge difference in our lives.

More news….

The news this period is all about Iraq not having the funds to pay October salaries. The borrowing law is not yet approved and many in parliament do not want to approve more borrowing. Also again more chatter about the currency auctions and what to do to fix them and create more transparency. But there will NEVER be full transparency since the process in the first place simply does not allow it. We all know these auctions need to be cancelled and Iraq needs to go back on the dinar for payment of imports. But the demand for the dinar must first be established or no one will want to accept the dinar for payment. This is important for us investors to understand.

So, what the hell happened to these rumors of getting an RV by Oct 25th? Again, just more guru bullshit. Just more speculation and “opinions”. I especially dislike these rumors started by this idiot from TNT. He does not know his ass from his elbow. All you idiots who worship him are bound for disappointment after disappointment. But this is your place to get your “hopium” and “dinar high” for the week and so have fun with that. Yes, you too are an idiot along with the pied-piper Tony and his brother. Oh – did I mention the idiot Bruce from the “Big-Stupid” Call? Yes he to is in his own universe.

More news….

THE FINANCE COMMITTEE REVEALS A "LATE" DATE FOR THE PAYMENT OF SALARIES

The Parliamentary Finance Committee clarified, on Friday, that the salaries of employees may be delayed by the government due to the need for the borrowing law, which must be voted on by Parliament, pointing out that the vote on the law needs a week at least, which may lead to the passage of this month.

Committee member Jamal Cougar said in a press interview, "The House of Representatives must include the borrowing law on its agenda and hold a session during the current days for a first and second reading and voting on it."

He added, "This week is the last week in October, and therefore the vote on the borrowing law needs a week at least."

He indicated that “the employees’ salaries may be delayed due to the delay in the borrowing law, which needs the aforementioned period, readings and discussions in order to vote on it, and THEREFORE THE CURRENT MONTH WILL END WITHOUT THE SALARIES BEING RELEASED.

(Mnt Goat – seems to me the only way to pay the Oct salaries in full is to borrow the money. How long can this go on? Will they be allowed to borrow the money even? What is the alternative?)

More news….

AL-BAIJI: WE WILL NOT ALLOW THE GOVERNMENT TO BORROW MONEY IN ORDER TO SEND IT TO KURDISTAN

MP Mansour Al-Baiji confirmed, Friday, that MOST OF THE DEPUTIES WILL NOT ALLOW THE GOVERNMENT TO BORROW MONEY and send it to the Kurdistan Regional Government, invoking the payment of salaries to employees and that the money is sent to the Kurdistan government without any restrictions or conditions.

Al-Baiji said in a statement received by the information, that “the Ministry of Finance and the competent authorities stated during the day when the House of Representatives voted to borrow in order to pay salaries that the salaries of state employees are insured until the end of the world until they surprise us with submitting another request for borrowing and the money is sent to the region without restriction or condition. “

More news….

IRAQ IS IN THE “EYE OF THE HURRICANE” … PARLIAMENT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NO SALARIES FOR THE CURRENT MONTH

The Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee demanded, today, Sunday, to lean state ministries, and while it warned that Iraq is passing through the “eye of the hurricane”, it acknowledged that there are no salaries for the current month of October.

Full article is below in articles section.

(Mnt Goat – none of us followers of Mnt Goat should be surprised over this news…What will they do now?)

More news….

A DEPUTY CALLS FOR THE CENTRAL BANK TO ANNOUNCE THE DOLLAR SALES INVOICES IN THE CURRENCY SALE WINDOW

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Muhammad Al-Darraji, called on the Central Bank to prove its credibility and transparency by announcing the invoices and documents presented in exchange for selling the dollar in the window of currency sale, otherwise it will be a partner in forgery.

Al-Darraji said, in a press statement, that the dire financial situation, the weakness of imports, and the exit of the dollar from the country under the pretext of importing without customs imports commensurate with the volume of his sales contributed directly to the destruction of the country's economy.

(Mnt Goat – all you idiot gurus out there please don’t tell me the auctions have stopped. This is proof they continue.)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ: RETURNING IRANIAN FUNDS TO IRAQ "IS NOT POSSIBLE"

The director of the media office of the Central Bank of Iraq, Yasir Jabbar Aflouk, said that officials in the Iranian banking sector had visited Iraq, accompanied by a representative from the Iranian government, and had asked Iraq to transfer Iranian funds in Iraq into the Iraqi dinar and return them to Iran, but officials of the Iraqi Central Bank said explicitly that, The money will not enter Iran directly. "

The Iraqi official’s statements come days after the visit of Abdel Nasser Hemmati, head of the Iranian Central Bank, to Iraq and the announcement of the imminent return of nearly $ 5 billion of Iranian funds frozen in Iraq against the backdrop of US sanctions imposed on the Iranian banking sector.

Ayer Jabbar Aflouk added that, before the US sanctions were imposed on it, Iran used to take the money it obtained from trade with Iraq in the form of dollars and take it from Iraqi banks.

It seems that the recent US sanctions have closed the limited financial outlets that existed between Iran and Iraq, which further exacerbates the economic situation of Iran, as Tehran viewed Baghdad at this stage as the lung it breathed from and the only way to obtain foreign exchange.

THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT AND THE CENTRAL BANK HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR SOME TIME TO RECOVER IRAN'S FROZEN FUNDS IN IRAQ, and it has tried to do so through Iraqi government banks, as well as non-governmental banks, and even with the help of Iranian banks in Iraq, but the director of the media office of the Central Bank of Iraq, Yasir Jabbar Aflouk, said in this context that this is not possible.

The Iraqi official emphasized that the Iraqi Trade Bank (TBI) is the only institution that can make a decision regarding Iranian funds in Iraq, however, this bank should also seek permission from the central bank that has restricted its activity with Tehran due to US sanctions.

(Mnt Goat – the first paragraph in this article is confusing and makes no sense. But read on and it does make sense. It is all about the Iran trying to recover Iran's frozen funds in Iraq. This is not possible due to US sanctions. So the heading is deceptive as it is NOT Iraq trying to obtain Iranian stolen funds but Iran trying to obtain Iranian funds from inside Iraq that are frozen. These funds could be for exports to Iraq and other payments due Iran from Iraq. In the long run, though, these funds will NEVER reach Iran and they will be appropriated to Iraq for compensation for funds stolen through the currency auctions. That is why this article is important today. Yes, they are trying to recover these stolen funds from Iran and this is one way they will do it.)

FINANCE ANNOUNCES AN INTERNATIONAL “ACHIEVEMENT” FOR THE FIRST TIME

October 23, 2020 Walter

[Follow-up_in]

The Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi, announced, on Thursday, that the WHITE PAPER RECEIVED ABSOLUTE SUPPORT FROM INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRIES AND INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS FOR THE FIRST TIME, usually an achievement for the ministry.

The ministry said in a statement. Today, (October 22, 2020), the Minister of Finance said during his participation in Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi’s tour to a number of European countries, that “the white paper obtained absolute support from industrialized countries and international organizations for the first time,” indicating that “international support Welcoming the white paper is an achievement of the Finance Ministry. ”

Allawi added, “International organizations saw that Iraq faces daunting economic challenges that have been clouded by the Corona crisis and the drop in oil prices, and that the White Paper is an ambitious program for comprehensive economic reform, enhancing the growth of the private economy and protecting the most vulnerable groups.”

The minister pointed out, “The industrialized countries and international organizations announced their support for the Iraqi government’s vision of reform not only to ward off the current crises, but to create permanent economic opportunities for the Iraqi people that meet their aspirations Earlier, the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament announced its support for the white paper that aims to reform and activate the private sector and change the course of the national economy from the role of state control to the role of organization, law enforcement, attention to vulnerable groups and social welfare and work to introduce radical improvements to state management of the public financial system. To reduce the continuous waste of resources, it also seeks to restructure the banking sector and put in place scientific and real solutions to raise the production of the public sector, according to the text of the statement.

SALAH AL-HAJJ WRITES: CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE SERVES THE CURRENT ECONOMIC POLICY

Some people think that the real value of the dinar compared to the exchange of the dollar is the main criterion in assessing the real value of the dinar, yes the exchange rate is important compared to the dollar, but the real value of the dinar is that you have a specific amount of money, for example.

(100.00 dinars) And you can buy your important and necessary needs of meat, fruits, vegetables and foodstuffs to ensure a decent life for you. You return to your home and part of that amount remains in your possession.

And that only comes with the presence of industry, agriculture, livestock and local natural resources with convincing consumer specifications. Yes, he will say wondering, but these materials are closely related to hard currency.

The answer is that when the local production is competitive and sober, it will be sold at very low numbers that have nothing to do with the exchange rate of the dollar, whatever it is. The simplest example of Iran is that it exports to us many types of fruits and vegetables, and the industry with Iranian production is completely indifferent to the low exchange rate of the Iranian riyal.

As for the state of stability in the exchange rate, it is a matter that should be determined by supply and demand without interference from the central bank, unless needed.

Iraq is the only country in the world that has a currency auction to sell dollars.

One example is Egypt, where the exchange rate of the Egyptian pound 5 years ago was 100 = 600 Egyptian pounds, knowing that the salaries of employees in Egypt are very low. 1900 for every $ 100, meaning that the currency declined by a third.

However, Egypt's economic policy is sober, as it is an industrial and agricultural country with distinguished production. In an example of the current situation in Iraq, specifically at the end of 2006, the dollar exchange rate was $ 100 = 150,000 Iraqi dinars, and even the salaries of employees were relatively lower than they are now.

THE FULL TEXT OF AL-KAZEMI'S SPEECH ON THE OCCASION OF THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE OCTOBER REVOLUTION

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi delivered a speech on Saturday (10/24/2020) on the occasion of the first anniversary of the October

Al-Kazemi said, in a televised speech, "We recall the memory of the October Revolution to remind ourselves that the people have original rights, a clear voice and a courageous stance.

He added, "The ruler's job is to listen to the voice of his people," noting that "the martyrs of the October Revolution carved the path ".towards the future

He indicated that "the Iraqi social movement has drawn up a roadmap that everyone has recognized and we are proceeding with," noting that "the government was formed to express the will of the people and developed a curriculum based on the establishment of fair and just elections.

He continued, "We are committed to the June 6 deadline for holding early elections, and we are waiting for Parliament to complete the " mechanisms of the election law," noting that The government will take care of protecting the ballot boxes from fraud and escaped weapons, and we will adopt the biometric" system," he stressed, noting, We promised to launch a fact-finding system on the events of the October Revolution despite skepticism and formed a team of judges known for their integrity.

He pointed out, "We presented a reform white paper that laid down long-term solutions to prevent economic collapse and began to ".implement them, noting A WAR ON CORRUPTION AND WE OPENED LARGE FILES THAT WERE IMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN PREVIOUSLY.

And he went on to say, "We worked quietly and diplomatically to prevent Iraq from descending into a regional war that was about to happen on its soil," saying, "We have made progress in the strategic dialogue with the United States to establish national sovereignty, and we have made great strides to restore the prestige of the military and security institutions and we refuse to stand in confrontation with the people.

He directed his message, "I say to everyone, do not break the prestige of the state in word and deed, and respect the military rank, .adding, Peaceful protest is an inherent right of the people and we issued strict orders to protect the demonstrators.

The Prime Minister called on the demonstrators to be on guard against malice and stateless people We will not surrender to the supporters of the state, and we will not surrender to the plans of those who have failed to kidnap the state with fugitive weapons, he stressed.

IRAQ IS IN THE “EYE OF THE HURRICANE” … PARLIAMENT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NO SALARIES FOR THE CURRENT MONTH

The Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee demanded, today, Sunday, to lean state ministries, and while it warned that Iraq is passing through the “eye of the hurricane”, it acknowledged that there are no salaries for the current month of October.

Committee member Nada Shaker Jawdat told Shafaq News, “Iraq is going through a very severe economic crisis as a result of low oil prices, and therefore we are currently in the eye of the hurricane,” indicating that “there are no salaries for the month of October for not legislating the borrowing law that is still in Parliament. It has not been voted on. ”

Jawdat stressed, “The state’s ministries must be limber, as there are a large number of ministries, most of them are without interest and are spent on them and they are unable to finance themselves,” noting that “these ministries come in special degrees with their protections and privileges, and we are at a time of limitation. There should be 50,000 advisors, and they cannot walk the country. ”

Jawdat indicated that “the House of Representatives is working on providing a quick paper to save the country from some of the problems it suffers from in order to maximize state revenues,” noting “the presence of some sectors that can be used to maximize state revenues, including the telecommunications sector, industry, agriculture and other sectors.” .

It is noteworthy that Iraq is going through a stifling financial crisis as a result of low global oil prices, on which the Iraqi budget relies heavily, which prompted the Ministry of Finance to borrow in order to distribute the salaries of employees.

IRAQI PARLIAMENT "APPREHENSIVE": BORROWING POLICY WILL LEAD TO COLLAPSE OF ECONOMY

The parliamentary finance committee on Sunday expressed concern about the government's fiscal policy and its impact on the central bank's reserves, while indicating that it will reduce financial borrowing to 12 trillion dinars.

"There are real concerns on the part of the Finance Committee and members of parliament about the government's fiscal policy by continuing to borrow and its impact on the central bank's reserves," committee member Naji Saidi told Shafq News, adding that "following the borrowing policy will lead to the collapse of the Iraqi economy in the coming years."

"The law on financing the fiscal deficit sent by the government includes the need for 41 trillion dinars for the remaining three months of 2020," he said, adding that "the Finance Committee will make some amendments to the law and will reduce the amount of borrowing to 12 trillion dinars."

On Sunday (October 11, 2020), the Cabinet Secretariat sent the fiscal deficit financing bill to the House of Representatives, which is for internal and external borrowing.

Last month, the government approved the budget bill and sent it to parliament, before withdrawing it again for amendments, to be replaced by the fiscal deficit financing bill to the House of Representatives.

REPRESENTATIVE ECONOMICS SUBMITS 6 PROPOSALS TO CORRECT THE COURSE OF THE MONETARY AND FINANCIAL PROCESS

Member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, MP Abdul Salam Al-Maliki, presented, on Monday, October 26, 2020, six proposals regarding the window for selling the currency in order to achieve a correction of the course of the monetary and financial process and TO STOP THE BLEEDING OF HARD CURRENCY.

Al-Maliki said in an interview reported "The Obelisk" that the economic and health crisis that the country is going through and the need to correct the financial and economic process to bypass it makes us face a legal and moral responsibility to end the currency drain and the exploitation of these conditions by the corrupt, indicating that corruption in private banks and smuggling the country's currency abroad through these banks are all matters. 

This requires a serious pause FROM US TO DEAL WITH AL-MALIKI added that there are a number of steps that we propose to the relevant authorities to follow up and implement them regarding the window for selling the currency, including that the bank’s share of foreign cash transfers be one million dollars per month, and that the transfer of sums be done by a documentary credit in accordance with international norms, pointing out that the third proposal is that there be sale of hard currency for the purposes of travel, treatment and other things to people, with an amount determined by the central bank, which was $ 20,000, according to controls set by the bank.

He continued, as we suggest that there be sales for the purposes of electronic shopping and electronic cards, Visa and Master, and that the official selling price of the dollar be adopted in all operations, stressing that the first steps of the Central Bank of Iraq should be through following up the transfer operations as it is assumed that the compliance and money laundering personnel In banks, all of the government employees appointed by the .Central Bank of Iraq and that the bank pay their salaries only.

(Mnt Goat – Again this article is yet more proof that the currency auctions have NOT yet ended and are still a concern for funneling money out to the CBI)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil is working in the battle against the corruption of Iran in Iraq, the corruption of the democrat party in the USA and the corruption of the labor party in the UK. Yes, your prayers ARE WORKING. God has guided these patriotic men and women on this new battle field. It is a battle for the mind filled with propaganda and lies. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq, the USA and the UK to fight for their homeland.

So, this new war now on our citizens is underway. 3 corrupt countries, 3 heroic men and 3 miracles. God’s Hand At Work!

New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. It is a battle against this crooked idealism of globalization and a One World Government of enslavement.

We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. That they may listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in fighting this war on us. 

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government or politics they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen” 

P.S. (Please if you can – say the rosary every day. You can do it while you take your daily run or walk. You can do while you lie in bed in the morning or nighttime before sleep. You don’t even need a set of rosary beads as you can use your ten fingers ...lol..lol..lol… )

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat Lies, News Brief, Donation Whoring 10/27/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum