Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square

Go down

I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square Empty I announce the readiness of France, Britain and Germany to support the elections ... Mulla Talal: There will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:05 pm

The spokesman for the Prime Minister, Ahmed Mulla Talal, announced yesterday, Tuesday, the readiness of the governments of France, Britain and Germany to support the early Iraqi elections "technically and financially", while stressing that the demonstrators have a great opportunity to organize themselves politically and enter the elections, and there will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square. . In his weekly press conference, which was attended by Al-Zawra, Mulla Talal said: The government had succeeded in protecting the demonstrators. Pointing out: Public opinion has come to distinguish between the government's performance and its concern for the demonstrators and the performance of previous governments. 

He added: Evacuating Tahrir Square is a choice for the protesters and it is a constitutional right. Stressing that Tahrir Square is a place to express opinion and not to attack the security forces, Mulla Talal stressed: that the demonstrators have a great opportunity to organize themselves politically and enter the elections, and there will be no security measure to evacuate Tahrir Square. He continued: That the Council of Ministers authorized the Minister of Water Resources to sign the cooperation protocol in managing the Tigris water between Iraq and Turkey. Indicating that the Council of Ministers decided to provide the agricultural sector needs of wheat and barley seeds, at subsidized prices. The spokesman for Al-Kazemi quoted the latter as the spiritual appreciation enjoyed by the youth during the demonstrations, the day before yesterday, and his praise of the awareness of the coordination groups that raised the tents from Tahrir Square, in addition to his requesting the demonstrators not to feel frustrated by what they achieved during the demonstrations. 

Regarding the early elections, scheduled to take place on June 6, 2021, Ahmed Mulla Talal said: The governments of Germany, France and Britain have confirmed their readiness to support the Iraqi early elections, technically and financially. Stressing: The demonstrators have a great opportunity to organize themselves politically and to enter the elections. Al-Kazemi's spokesman quoted the latter as appreciating the spirituality enjoyed by the youth during the demonstrations, the day before yesterday, and his praise of the awareness of the coordinators that raised the tents from Tahrir Square, in addition to his requesting the demonstrators not to feel frustrated by what they have achieved during the demonstrations. 

Regarding the early elections, scheduled to take place on June 6, 2021, Ahmed Mulla Talal said: The governments of Germany, France and Britain have confirmed their readiness to support the Iraqi early elections, technically and financially. Stressing: The demonstrators have a great opportunity to organize themselves politically and to enter the elections. Al-Kazemi's spokesman quoted the latter as appreciating the spirituality enjoyed by the youth during the demonstrations, the day before yesterday, and his praise of the awareness of the coordinators that raised the tents from Tahrir Square, in addition to his requesting the demonstrators not to feel frustrated by what they have achieved during the demonstrations.

Baghdad / Al-Zawraa:
The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, revealed, yesterday, Tuesday, the existence of unruly groups and gangs that wanted to divert the demonstrations from their course, and while he indicated that the European tour had good results, the Council of Ministers agreed to disburse contract wages and daily wages to the Ministry of Resources and provide seeds of wheat and barley For the agricultural sector.

The Media Office of the Prime Minister said in a statement received by Al-Zawra: The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, presided over a regular session of the Council of Ministers, during which a number of current issues and developments of events were discussed, as well as what was included in the agenda.

Al-Kazemi reviewed his entire European tour, which included France, Germany and Britain, and the results of the visit, which helped strengthen Iraq's foreign relations and expand the horizons of cooperation with it in various fields and levels.

Al-Kazemi said, during the cabinet session: "The European tour had good results and contributed to clarifying the blurry picture of Iraq and signing notes with countries in several areas, including transportation, agriculture, education and culture."

He pointed out that "France, Britain and Germany welcomed the economic and administrative reforms that we are undertaking and the White Paper, describing it as encouraging."
He added, "There was relief from the countries that we visited to set the date for the legislative elections and announced their support for holding them."

Al-Kazemi praised the discipline of the large numbers of demonstrators and the patience and professionalism of our heroic security forces, ”noting that unruly groups and gangs wanted to divert the demonstrations from their peaceful course and the demonstrators refused this.
The council discussed, according to the statement, the latest developments in the country, especially with regard to the demonstrations that took place in the capital, Baghdad and a number of governorates, which reflected the high discipline of the demonstrators who expressed their demands peacefully, with the exception of some unruly groups and gangs that sought to divert the demonstrations from their peaceful course. As the protesters confronted it, the Council also praised the patience and professionalism of our heroic security forces who missed the opportunity to the abusers.

The Minister of Health and Environment presented a detailed report on the general situation of the Corona pandemic in Iraq, the government efforts made to receive patients, and equipping health institutions with all the medical supplies they need, as well as the Ministry of Health's preparations to face any potential increase in the epidemic.

The Minister of Immigration and Displacement gave a detailed presentation on the ministry’s plan to close all camps for the displaced and return them to their areas of residence.
The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, confirmed that the issue of the displaced is a priority for the government, because it includes humanitarian aspects, in addition to that resolving it contributes to strengthening civil peace in the body of Iraqi society.

After discussing the topics on its agenda, the Council of Ministers issued a number of decisions, namely:

First /
Authorizing the Minister of Water Resources the power to negotiate and sign the cooperation protocol in managing the Tigris water between Iraq and Turkey.

Second /
1- Approval of the inclusion of the opening of the documentary credit or its enhancement and the implementation of the works in the manner of direct execution, and the implementation in trust in the concept of preparation and implementation of works for continuing projects, based on the provisions of Article (13 / Second) of the Federal Financial Management Law (6 of 2019) amended, to ensure the continuity Executing contracted ongoing projects, in order to avoid work stoppage, and incurring financial losses to the state treasury.
2- Payment of contract wages and daily wages in the Ministry of Water Resources within the components included in the investment budget.

Third /
 Providing the agricultural sector’s need of wheat and barley seeds, and at the same support prices for the previous agricultural season, which will contribute to alleviating the financial burden on the peasants and farmers, and achieve an increase in production in quantity and quality.

Fourth / Amending paragraphs (3 and 4) of Cabinet Resolution (82 of 2020) according to the following:
3.Authorizing the General Directorate of Sewers belonging to the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works to implement the large Nasiriyah sewage project within its planning budget for the year 2020 by including the cost of the project above, within its annual budget, as it is a self-financed department, based on the provisions of Article 45 / First / a) of the amended Federal Financial Administration Law (6 of 2019), in the event that this liquidity really belongs to it, and results from its own resources for previous years, provided that coordination with the Ministry of Planning, regarding deleting the aforementioned project, from the plan of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Municipalities And public investment works, so that the disbursement does not recur twice, and the ministry implements it according to the powers granted to the Minister of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works, and sends the directorate’s proposed budget for the year 2020 to the Ministry of Finance / Budget Department, attached with it to the directorate’s final accounts for the year 2020 to the Ministry of Finance / Budget Department, attachedWith her the final accounts of the aforementioned directorate for the preliminary year 2019 or certified by the Federal Office of Financial Supervision
4. The Ministry of Finance bears the equivalent of an amount of (10,000,000,000) dinars, ten billion dinars, as a result of it pays the salaries of the employees of the Public Company for Communications and Informatics belonging to the Ministry of Communications by borrowing from banks.

Fifth / Approval of the following:
1- Allowing the Independent High Electoral Commission to increase quantities, or change specifications by a percentage not exceeding (40%) of the total contract amount instead of (20%), with the exception of the provisions of paragraph (1 / h / third) of Controls No. (1) attached to the Instructions for Implementing Government Contracts No. (2) for the year 2014.
2- Enhancing the documentary credit by allocating an amount (3046464) dollars, three million and forty-six thousand four hundred and sixty-four dollars, to prepare the additional quantities for the last deployment.

https://iraqakhbar.com/2727728
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum