Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN"

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN"

Post by claud39 Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:14 pm

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN"

2020-10-26

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES THE THIRTEENTH ISSUE OF THE "ARAB CAPITAL MARKETS WEEKLY BULLETIN" Logo-ar

The Arab Monetary Fund publishes the thirteenth issue of

"The Weekly Bulletin of Arab Capital Markets"

The performance indicators of Arab financial markets declined due to fears of the possible repercussions of the second wave of the emerging Corona virus epidemic and the impact of net foreign investors' dealings in some Arab stock exchanges

Arab financial markets are heading to more diversification of investment tools and the organization of cryptocurrency trading

The Arab Monetary Fund’s index of Arab money markets ended last week’s transactions, down by 0.18 percent

As part of its efforts to develop the financial sector in the Arab countries, the Arab Monetary Fund publishes the “Weekly Bulletin of Arab Financial Markets” that monitors the most important developments in the Arab financial markets based on the Arab Monetary Fund's database of Arab financial markets, and on the data issued by the Arab stock exchanges. The thirteenth issue of the bulletin indicated that the Arab Monetary Fund’s composite index for Arab financial markets recorded at the end of last week ending on the twenty-second of October a decrease by 0.18 percent, equivalent to 0.74 points, to reach the index to 420.38 points compared to the end of the trading week that ended on October 15.

Most of the Arab stock market indices recorded a decline at the end of the week ending on the twenty-second of October 2020, and the performance and market value indicators witnessed a decline in the Arab financial markets by the end of last week, reflecting this decline, the decline recorded by the global financial market indicators due to concerns about the economic repercussions of the second wave Coronavirus, which has affected aggregate demand levels and commodity price trends in many countries. The selling operations carried out by investors in Arab stock exchanges also had an impact on the decrease in the ratios recorded for the market value indicators.

The performance indicators of ten Arab stock exchanges recorded a decline over the past week, led by the Egyptian Stock Exchange, whose index recorded a decrease of 2.96 percent. While the stock exchanges of Kuwait, Bahrain and Muscat recorded a decline ranging between 1.01 and 2.30 percent. The stock market indices of Amman, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar, Iraq and Tunisia also decreased by less than one percent. On the other hand, the performance indicators of four Arab stock exchanges witnessed a rise at the end of last week, led by the Casablanca Stock Exchange, whose index rose by 1.26 percent, while the Damascus, Palestine and Abu Dhabi stock exchanges recorded increases ranging between 0.05 and 0.35.

The value of trades in the Arab financial markets recorded a decrease of nearly 21.30% by the end of last week, amid a decline in trading in most Arab stock exchanges. Where ten Arab stock exchanges recorded a decrease in the trading value, led by the Muscat Stock Exchange, whose trading value decreased by 71.46 percent. On the other hand, four Arab stock exchanges recorded an increase, led by the Tunis Stock Exchange, whose trading value rose by 145.27 percent over the past week . In terms of trading volume, it recorded a decline of 32.31 per cent in twelve Arab stock exchanges, topped by the Muscat and Iraq Stock Exchanges, whose trading volume decreased by 54.34 and 48.17 per cent, respectively.

At the level of the market capitalization of the Arab capital markets, it witnessed a decrease of 0.97% by the end of last week's trading. This trend reverses the decline recorded in the market value of eight exchanges, led by the Egyptian Stock Exchange, whose index fell by 3.41 percent, due to the net selling trend of foreign investors' transactions . 

The stock exchanges of Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia also recorded a decrease in their market value by 2.05, 2.04, 1.28 and 1.02 percent, respectively, while the financial markets in Amman, Muscat and Abu Dhabi witnessed a decline of less than one percent. On the other hand, the market value of five Arab stock exchanges rose, led by the Casablanca Stock Exchange, whose index rose by 1.21 percent. The stock exchanges of Beirut, Damascus, Palestine and Dubai also recorded an increase of less than one percent.

In continuation of the efforts to develop Arab stock exchanges and the relevant legislation that regulates their work, and in order to increase the depth of markets and provide new financial tools to investors in securities, the United Arab Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority announced its approval to issue a system for the activities of crypto assets, which It includes the offering, issuance and promotion of encrypted assets in the country, in addition to licensing markets and crowdfunding platforms, and all activities related to encrypted assets. 

The Authority has also approved a system for offering and listing companies incorporated in free zones according to the Dubai X10 initiative , allowing free zone companies to offer their shares. inside the state. Last week, the Kuwait Stock Exchange also announced its intention to launch new products, most notably: margin trading, and traded priority rights, in addition to sukuk, bonds, and exchange-traded funds ( ETFs ).

Continuing the efforts of Arab stock exchanges to expand the market base, and to attract investors, last week witnessed the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange announcing the registration of Sawaeed Holding Company shares in the clearing system in preparation for their listing in the market as of Sunday 25 October 2020 in the second market. In the same context, the Saudi Stock Exchange announced the listing and beginning of trading the shares of "Bin Dawood" Holding Company in the main market as of Wednesday, October 21, 2020. On the other hand, the United Arab Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority approved the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange's request to list contracts future daily mini gold ( the mini a gold daily futures Contract ).

Within the framework of efforts to promote digital transformation and the use of modern technologies in Arab stock exchanges, the Bahrain Bourse announced last week that Ahli United Bank launched the platform (Bahrain Trade) under the umbrella of its online trading platform ( AUB Trader ), as the platform aims to attract investors by accessing Market via various online channels and platforms.

In this context, it is noteworthy that the Arab Monetary Fund has been concerned since 1995 with monitoring the development of the periodic performance of the Arab stock exchanges by calculating a composite index that measures the development of the performance of the Arab financial markets as a whole weighted by the market value of these stock exchanges .

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/bulletin/arab-financial-markets-weekly-bulletin-13th-issue

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%8F%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB-%D8%B9%D8%B4%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum