Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue

Go down

Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue Empty Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue

Post by claud39 Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:01 pm

Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue

10/27/2020

Al-Nasiri: Overcoming our economic crisis depends on urgent and strategic remedies and sincere intentions to stimulate the productive sectors and diversify sources of revenue 23848

Economy News _ Baghdad

The economic and banking expert, Samir al-Nasiri, explained that in light of the current situation and the midst of the popular movement, economic and financial crises, the challenges of falling oil prices and instability and the implications of the Corona delinquency that our beloved country is going through, the Iraqi economy, through study, analysis, capabilities, and available factors, can overcome the imbalances And the deviations, and poor performance in the economic structure and the achievement of balanced and varied economic and structural reforms of the economy, with the premise of overcoming the objective and subjective economic conditions in the country.

Waad Al-Nusiri, in an interview with Al-Eqtisad News, motivates, encourages and supports the private sector according to the vision of the private sector development strategy (2014-2030), which is based on the provisions of Article 25 of the Constitution which states (the development of a vibrant and prosperous national private sector that is locally initiated, regionally competitive and integrated globally.

In order to achieve economic diversification, sustainable development and job creation (in the necessary and appropriate step), pointing out the need to leave the rentier economy based on 93% of oil revenues and to develop other vital economic sectors, agricultural, industrial, and tourism through, restructuring state-owned industries and a gradual shift towards the sector The private sector, and encouraging partnerships with local and foreign investors as well as, reviewing the legislative environment for the work of the industry, providing the infrastructure to secure the requirements of the work environment, and expanding the establishment of industrial zones.

And Al-Nusairi indicated the advancement of agricultural production and livestock, the provision of effective supplies and treatments for fields and farms, maintenance of irrigation and drainage projects, support for agricultural products intended for export, improvement of the quality of seeds and the state's guarantee of prices, as well as providing support for small and medium enterprises and granting soft loans, ensuring the elements of resilience and economic advancement. 

He stressed that the country's suffering from its stifling economic and financial crises for the above reasons has not gone through it since the 1990s and the imposition of the economic blockade at that time as a result of the lack of sincere and real intentions for economic reform, the loss of the methodology and the structural imbalance in the economy as well as mismanagement of public money and the failure to approve the general budget for the year 2o2o, Not to mention disposing of the country's money without rational economic and financial planning. 

Al-Nusairi indicated that the reports issued by the World Bank, the most recent of which is the recent report on the advancement of the Iraqi economy from fragility, indicate that Iraq and some oil-producing countries will suffer from the oil rent and the fluctuation of its prices, down and up, which will fail all the countries' development plans for the coming years without taking the initiative to develop their other resources.

And diversify sources of revenue. And since the country has the elements of resilience and economic advancement, which is represented by the fact that it has the fourth oil reserves in the world in addition to a workforce estimated at more than 10 million people who are able to work, and experts in economics and money who have academic and executive experiences, they can overcome the crisis and exit well, by providing A suitable work environment and ensuring an encouraging investment climate to attract private capital and contribute to economic development. And stimulating the productive sectors in agriculture, industry and tourism, and reviewing the structure and presentation of the public budget.

Al-Nusiri concluded his speech by referring to the deficiency of the legislative environment for managing the economy and the laws that regulate economic work, which calls for reviewing and making fundamental adjustments for all of them in line with the new economic management situation, to reduce unemployment that has risen to more than 30 percent and the poverty rate that exceeded 30 percent, which are two indicators. Two negative indications of the aggravation of the Iraqi economy crisis.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22420
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum