Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month

Go down

Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month Empty Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:14 am

Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month Medium_2020-10-27-b11872bd67
Iraq News - disclosing two parties that illegally consume a quarter of Iraq's budget every month

(Encyclopedia of This Day for News | Iraq News ) - Baghdad Today - Baghdad
The reporter of the Finance Committee, MP Ahmed Al-Saffar, estimated today, Tuesday (10/27-2020), the amount that costs the state budget to pay the salaries of aliens and double-wages at more than a trillion and a half dinars.

Al-Saffar told (Baghdad Today), "The aliens and multi-salaries number according to estimates 150 thousand people in the Iraqi state." In the budget monthly. " He noted that "the state is able to expose them and return the money that they unlawfully took to the state budget, through various mechanisms, the most prominent of which is the use of biometric statistics, to exclude any of the double payrolls or aliens."

The Parliamentary Finance Committee set, Tuesday (October 27, 2020), the expected date for the distribution of employees' salaries for the month of October.

Committee reporter Al-Saffar said, in a press statement, that after examining the draft fiscal deficit law in the appendix of current expenditures, which includes 38 items, we found that some items could be postponed to the 2021 budget to reduce the loan amount that exceeds 41 trillion dinars, stressing that it is impossible to agree It shall be approved by the House of Representatives or the Parliamentary Finance Committee. "

He added that "seven items out of the 38 must be spent during the next four months, including employee salaries, retirement salaries, indebtedness and debt benefits, ration card, medicine and a social protection network," indicating that they are "essential items that the loan should cover, and the remaining items of expenditures." The current budget is transferred to the 2021 budget, to solve the salary problem as soon as possible by approving the fiscal deficit bill.

Al-Saffar pointed out, "In the event that salaries are provided, the government is obligated to pay the debts resulting from the delay in salaries of employees, and in my estimation, if the government is serious, it will decide in the first week of November the distribution of the salaries of the month of October, and after a week they begin to distribute the salaries of the month (11) ), That is, the successive payment of salaries because the government has no argument in case the specified loan amount for the next four months is approved.
).

https://www.hadutta.com/Al-Raq/72476.html
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum