Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month

Go down

/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month Empty / Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:54 am

Baghdad: Hoda Al-Azzawi
The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives reserved the amount required in the fiscal deficit law, amounting to 41 trillion dinars, while it confirmed that Parliament could approve 20 trillion dinars to secure salaries for the end of the current year.
Committee reporter Ahmed Al-Saffar revealed that there are 150,000 double-salary employees, indicating that addressing this issue will save more than one trillion dinars per month.

Al-Saffar told Al-Sabah: After checking the fiscal deficit bill in the appendix of current expenditures, which includes 38 items, we found that some items could be postponed to the 2021 budget to reduce the loan amount that exceeds 41 trillion dinars, stressing that it is impossible to approve it by the House of Representatives. Or the Parliamentary Finance Committee.

Al-Saffar added that seven items out of the 38 are obligatory to spend during the next four months, including (employee salaries, pension salaries, indebtedness and debt benefits, ration card, medicines and a social protection network, "indicating that they are necessary items that the loan should cover, and the remaining items of expenditures. The current budget is transferred to the 2021 budget, to solve the salary problem as soon as possible by approving the fiscal deficit bill.

And he continued,In the event that salaries are provided, the government is obligated to pay the debts resulting from the delay in salaries of employees, and in my estimation, if the government is serious, it will decide in the first week of the month of November the distribution of the salaries of the month of October, and after a week they start distributing the salaries of the month (11), i.e. Pay the salaries back-to-back because the government has no argument if the loan amount set for the four months is approved.

In order to reduce the waste in spending, the parliamentary finance rapporteur warned that more than one minister had confirmed through the media the existence of double-salary employees, between two to nine salaries, as according to estimates, there are 150,000 double-salary employees.

He indicated that dealing with this issue will save more than one trillion Iraqi dinars per month, and if other taxes are emphasized, both at border crossings and the revenues of local departments such as public traffic, state properties and the General Tax Authority, then the government will have a trillion dinars a month later.

Regarding the window for selling the currency, Al-Saffar explained that about a trillion dinars do not enter the state treasury because of the beneficiaries and unreal receipts provided by some merchants who buy dollars from private banks through the currency window. Real trade as goods entering Iraq, so the dollar must be transferred to the Ministry of Finance to collect real state taxes amounting to a trillion Iraqi Dinar".

He concluded that the aforementioned cases, if dealt with immediately by the government, would have 3 trillion dinars available per month, reducing the monthly deficit in half.

https://iraqakhbar.com/2725739
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month Empty Iraq .. The Ministry of Labor reveals a huge number of "double salaries"

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:25 am

/ Financial Committee: Having 150,000 double-salary employees and processing them saves one trillion dinars per month 1-1387313
Minister of Labor and Social Affairs in Iraq, Adel Hashush
The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs in Iraq, Adel Hashush, revealed, on Tuesday, that there are about 24,000 people receiving double salaries from various state departments.

In a special statement to the Iraqi News Agency, Hashush said , "As a result of our ministry's investigation, the number of people receiving double salaries has reached 24,000 people, whether they are employees or retirees from various state departments."

He indicated that "the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs has not yet completed scrutinizing the issue of double-wages for those who are employees and retirees and receive at the same time social protection benefits or the salary of a full-time employee, and it is continuing its procedures."

He highlighted that "there are a number of employees and retirees who, through their review of state departments and ministries, admitted that they receive aid salaries or full-time appointees in addition to their government salaries, and these exceeded about five thousand people."

Iraq .. clashes and violence in the security confrontations with the protesters of the movement He also pointed out that "the process of intersection is continuing with the various independent ministries and bodies, as less than half of the state departments have completed the ministry, and we are in the process of completing this process."

Hashush called for "ministries and government departments to cooperate with the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in order to complete the intersection of data for the detection of double salaries."  As for the employment initiative launched by the Prime Minister's Office, the Minister of Labor emphasized that "the application is not for our ministry, but rather on a website affiliated with the Prime Minister's Office."

He pointed out that "there are no details about the number of advanced numbers, but there is a database with the ministry in which about one million and 600 thousand unemployed people are registered in Iraq and with all qualifications, whether they have degrees or without them, and among them are holders of higher degrees."

https://www.skynewsarabia.com/middle-east/1387315-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%B6%D8%AE%D9%85%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%B2%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%A8
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum