Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20

Go down

Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 Empty Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:20 pm

Member:  TODAY?...THIS WEEK?? WHEN!!!

Member:  Anybody else tired ...of the word tomorrow?

MZ: It was an exceptionally quiet weekend with very little news…..especially on the banking front.  Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news.

Member:  as they say no news is good news.

Member: Guess we are having a nothing burger for breakfast today

MZ: We are all having one….

MZ: If I hear anything worth sharing I will tweet it or have a stream tonight but, at this point I am not anticipating anything earth shattering.

MZ: I do have one government source who believes the vote on Amy Coney Barret should be today for supreme court…..If that happens it may be a breaking point that will give us more news.

MZ: In Iraq this morning ….no measurable movement

MZ: CMKX will not deliver until we get a reset…imo

Member:  Iraq major protesting. Demanding for reform

Member: ISAAC 10/23 waiting for a call to confirm delays or start , be back

SAM Oliver You are stronger than you think you are. In fact, you are stronger than you can think. Know this to be true even on the days you don't think it is. When you understand what I just said..

Member:  Looking like RV after the election!!!

MZ: I am starting to feel that way. I was expecting a whole lot to happen this weekend that did not. Seven days and 14 hours until election day.

Member: This is beginning to feel like the cartoon where dinar land is the Wiley Coyote and the RV is the Road Runner.

Member:  This is such an intricate operation that has been foiled so many times! They MUST get it right this time!

Member:  Black Friday outta be interesting this year !

Member: Charlie Ward said he’s been contacted to take Zim, Dong and dinar money for people to banks.  And he said "the first ten days in November " will be BIG !

MZ: There was a little more disclosure this weekend but not as much as I was expecting.

MZ: And no stimulus package for the people last weekend.

Member:  We need a secured financial system first QFS is not complete yet. Gold Standard/ Treaty needs to be in place.

Member:  Asked my bank teller about the QFS, she just smiled and said "I just do what they tell me to do"

Member: If we have to wait for all cabal to be arrested, we will never RV.

Member: I’m tired of these people not arrested and running for office..wth

Mod: IT WAS POSTED THIS MORNING THERE'S A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT THIS MORNING... WE'LL SEE

Member:  the man from china whistle blower dropping major bombs today

Member:  Lots going on: Trump PA rally, Judge Amy nomination today, lazy Joe’s lid til the elections, Camala has Never held a presser since her nomination

Member:  nine hours ago Drake reported that 20-30% pf FBI is crooked.....oh boy!!

MZ: This weekend unrest and protest broke out in 27 countries about possible new lockdowns…..including Rome and Naples in Italy where it turned violent. Also arrests in the UK. I am told France, Germany and Israel were similar. They do not believe the cabal narrative anymore about the virus….We are sitting on a tinderbox and need a reset.

Member:  CDC admits 94% of the rona deaths had other causes-conditions!

MZ:  https://youtu.be/XkAy64UkmaQ    Rome protests

Member:  Mark Just out on twitter!!!! Italy is under martial law!!

Member:  Spain is under Martial Law, as well!!

Member Cue says the scamdemic will be over on election day plus 1 which is November 4th.

Member All Bureaucrats and politicians  are the friggin problem!

Member:  went to The Home Depot yesterday...they were out of pitch forks!!!

Member:  If your democrat governor killed your small business & you still support that governor because you hate Trump. you're not a redneck, rednecks are not that stupid..... (found that with a pic of a guy named Jeff.....)

Member:  RNC Chair McDaniel calls out Biden for energy comments: 'He's lying to the American people' https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rnc-chair-mcdaniel-calls-out-biden-for-energy-comments-hes-lying-to-the-american-people/ar-BB1anlPy?ocid=msedgntp McDaniel was also faced with questions on Trumps quote: Seeing light at the end of the tunnel, she confirmed true.

Biden seeks to close any path for Trump win in race's final days https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/522520-biden-seeks-to-close-any-path-for-trump-win-in-races-final-days

Member:  Congress makes a big deal out of "lying to Congress", but the Congress has not problem lying to U.

Member:  they're saying if Biden gets in everybody's taxes go up 60% and masks will be mandatory why would you vote for that??.

Member: Between the Election and the RV...The BS Virus is taking over! LOL!

Member:  I say military will step in this week and start the arresting of Obama, Hillary, Biden

MZ: We did see some MSM stations in other countries reporting on Hunter Bidens laptop news saying it is true….just not here in the US

Member:  Did anyone see Dr. Buttar video with whistleblower leaked email about Canada plans to force people into vaccination and giving up all assets in return for debt forgiveness?

Member:  Pimpy Investment has good report on Vietnamese Currency manipulation

Member:  THIS Is a Invasion By China Through Canada Coming to The United States? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tVHIeshGb4

MZ:  In China there were also lots of protests and bank runs………..

MZ: https://youtu.be/3bNgvw7R8J0   China

Member:  Heard a rumor they will crash the internet on election day. Media would go crazy!!!

Member:  I personally believe the only way Trump loses is the election being stolen from him by the Deep State Globalists that control a lot of processes in America to include the Media and Democrat Party. If that happens I am fearful the cry is going to be lock and load.

Member: Biden said there would be a “Dark Winter” if he loses election…..that phrase is getting a lot of attention.

Member:  Operation Dark Winter Code name for senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted June 2001. Designed to carry out mock version of covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States.

Member: Hopefully as soon as the election is over ….they will finally release the RV.

Member:  Go vote anyway no matter what the polls say

Mod: Everybody have a blessed day……

The next scheduled stream is Tuesday 10AM est………..

Make Up A Lie MarkZ: "Waiting for the west coast (Reno) to wake up to see if they have any news" 10/26/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum