Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest

2 posters

Go down

Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest Empty Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest

Post by ymoilman Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:48 am

Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest
Hello Truth, Health, Wealth and Freedom Seekers,

G'day to You! TRUTH LIST, TRUSTUP WORKSHOP HOMEWORK.....

The corrupt machine is crumbling.... we must help it fail ASAP!
Read, Watch, Act!
Namaste~PRK
======================
Subject: Judges Conflict of Interest - Superior Courts of Los
Angeles Served!!! –

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFm_j7PvCYM

Dear Friends: According to the info below: All California Judges have a pension fund heavily invested (60%) in Bank Derivatives – the very Securitization Trusts that are foreclosing on homeowners. That is a conflict of interest.Read more at:http://www.nesaranews.blogspot.com/
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest Empty Re: Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest

Post by edlou Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:52 am

This is a fantastic post ymoilman..let's pull together and let our voices be heard..take back what is rightfully ours..

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest Empty Re: Foreclosure - CA judges ruled conflict of interest

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:15 am

Good Noble Cause, but one problem, who's Court is going to hear it? The Peoples Court does not exist anymore. It could be tried in the Court of Public Opinion, but where is that going? These corrupted individuals who call themselves Judges, Legislators and Excutive are all sleeping in the same bed, they will ignor it AND PROTECT EACH OTHER. Until at least 60% of the American masses wake up nothing is going to change. So, "WAKE UP AMERICA"!!!!!!!!!!! AND GET YOUR COUNTRY BACK FROM THESE CORRUPTED ATTORNEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET BACK TO THE COMMON LAW!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum