Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law

Go down

Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law Empty Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law

Post by GirlBye Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Iraq News - Parliamentary Finance: Reducing funding by the fiscal deficit law Medium_2020-10-25-bbe6ba0a10

(Encyclopedia of this day for news | Iraq news ) - The decision of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Al-Saffar, suggested, today, Sunday, the passage of the fiscal deficit law after reducing the financial amounts included in the law in a manner commensurate with the necessities of distributing the salaries of employees in Baghdad and the Kurdistan Region.
On Saturday, the House of Representatives completed the first reading of the fiscal deficit financing bill.

Al-Saffar said, during a special statement to PUKmedia, that the federal government declares that it does not have the sufficient budget to pay the salaries of employees in the Iraqi provinces and the Kurdistan Region.

He added: The law of financing the fiscal deficit is a mini-budget, expressing his perception that it will not be passed according to the financial number in it, suggesting at the same time not to vote it in this way.

Al-Saffar indicated that the Finance Committee is likely to pass the law in the event of reducing the required financial figure, so that it covers the salaries of employees and retirees and social welfare salaries in addition to other necessities and ruling expenses, including the Kurdistan Region.

The reporter of the Finance Committee confirmed that the committee will study the necessities, expenditures and what is needed in terms of funds to cover salaries, indicating that after the first reading of the law, at least 72 hours are needed to conduct the second reading of it, after which the committee will hold a meeting with the Ministry of Finance to draft the law in its final form and presentation. The House of Representatives then has to vote on it.

https://www.hadutta.com/Al-Raq/66173.html
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum