Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED)

+2
Jewelz
FoxyRoxy
6 posters

Go down

NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) Empty NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED)

Post by FoxyRoxy Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:09 am

Did You Know Feds Will Temporarily Cut Off All TV and Radio Broadcasts on Nov. 9?

If you have ever wondered about the government’s ability to control
the civilian airwaves, you will have your answer on November 9th.
On that day, federal authorities are going to shut off all television and radio communications simultaneously at 2:00PM EST to complete the first ever test of the national Emergency Alert System (EAS).NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) Radio-tower-150x200

This isn’t a wild conspiracy theory. The upcoming test is posted on the Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau website.

Only the President has the authority to activate EAS at the national
level, and he has delegated that authority to the Director of FEMA. The
test will be conducted jointly by the Department of Homeland Security
(DHS) through FEMA, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), and
the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) National Weather Service (NWS).

In essence, the authority to seize control of all television and
civilian communication has been asserted by the executive branch and
handed to a government agency.

The EAS has been around since 1994. Its precursor, the Emergency Broadcast System (EBS), started back in 1963. Television and radio broadcasters, satellite radio and satellite television providers, cable television and wireline video providers are all involved in the system.

So this begs the question: is the first ever national EAS test really a big deal?

NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) Satellite-tv-199x200Probably not. At least, not yet.

But there are some troubling factors all coming together right now
that could conceivably trigger a real usage of the EAS system in the not
too distant future. A European financial collapse could bring down
U.S. markets. What is now the “Occupy” movement could lead to widespread
civil unrest. And there are ominous signs that radical groups such as
Anonymous will attempt something major on November 5th- Guy Fawke’s day.

Now we know in the event of a major crisis, the American people will
be told with one voice, at the same time, about an emergency.

All thats left to determine is who will have control of the EAS when that day comes, and what their message will be.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) Empty Re: NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED)

Post by Jewelz Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:57 am

More negativity and fear mongering from someone who does not understand what is taking place in the world - the galactics have our backs - no worries - Sheesh get a grip

Article Quote - A European financial collapse could bring down U.S. markets.

Bring it on ASAP and the sooner the world can change for the better !!!!!!!!

Article Quote - What is now the “Occupy” movement could lead to widespread civil unrest.

NOT !!!!!!!
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) Empty Re: NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED)

Post by DTConcerned Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Crop Circles have been linked to the loading of the mathematics behind Origami into national computers.

Aliens have taken control of world finances, they are the cause of the delay.

US Weather service is causing all the national disasters over the last several years.

And Voodoo dolls of countries are controlling international politics.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:48 pm

Whew....this one went right into the ether of intergalactic theory in lightning speed!

FoxyRoxy raises a legitimate question here. I'm in broadcasting, and frankly I'm a little uneasy until we have a better handle on where the gov't is going with this. It's probably benign in intent, but I'm reserving judgment on that for now!

NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by duck81 Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:07 pm

What Galactics Jewelz? Show us some evidence besides the nonsense spewed forth by Sheldon Nidle, David Wilcock or other so called channelers that all these benevolent aliens are right out there in space watching over mother earth. I've been reading about their imminent intervention into our affairs for at least 10 yrs now and nothing has ever happened. And you tell someone here "to get a grip"?

Last edited by duck81 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
duck81
duck81

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:11 pm

My previous comments were not directed at the original post here. The initial post simply presented information that is worthy of consideration and questioning. The negativity comment was what I was addressing. :-)

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:55 pm

DTConcerned wrote:My previous comments were not directed at the original post here. The initial post simply presented information that is worthy of consideration and questioning. The negativity comment was what I was addressing. :-)

Gotcha, DTConcerned ... and agree with you!

NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) Emoticon-animal-028

NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bjoybrandt Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:30 pm

ok I know really corny but I figured it out. Twisted Evil Just got back traveling out of state and all those patches on the interstate that make the road sound different with your tires is actually morse code for the galactics calling them to come and hurry up and help us. Who would have thought!!! blliipp blip blip bbbbllliiiipppp. couldn't figure out what the messges were but thats gotta be IT!!!

Sorry couldn't help myself!!!! lol affraid

GO RV!!

bjoybrandt

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:32 pm

lol! NOV 9: ALL TV & RADIO CUT OFF (TEMPORARILY, COURTESY OF THE FED) 1261280965

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum