Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq

Go down

An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq Empty An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq

Post by GirlBye Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:48 pm

An American report reveals the reasons for the escalation of the militias loyal to Iran threats against the Kurds in Iraq 9202081482169084980

A report by "The Hill" website quoted Seth J. Executive Director of the Middle East Center for Reporting and Analysis. Frantzman said that the pro-Iranian militias in Iraq have stepped up their threats to America's allies in Iraq, such as the Kurdistan region, in an attempt to pressure the United States to withdraw all its forces from the country.

The report recommended enabling the Kurdistan region and exchanging intelligence information with it to be a strong ally of the United States in the region.

He stressed, "If those militias stop attacking American forces for fear of the American response, they will not stop targeting America's few remaining partners in Iraq, especially the Kurds, with the aim of pressuring Washington to leave Iraq, giving these factions the opportunity to control the country."

Frantzman pointed out that three years ago, after ISIS was largely defeated in Iraq, the Kurds held a referendum on independence, in response, Baghdad sent its tanks to the disputed city of Kirkuk and expelled the Peshmerga, and the Kurds warned at the time that the Popular Mobilization Forces were advancing in power. And it invades Kirkuk, Sinjar and areas around Mosul.

He stressed that over the past few years, the Popular Mobilization Militia has become a state within the state, and they have established checkpoints and bases all over Iraq.

He added that the Trump administration succeeded in deterring these factions, using air strikes and threats, noting that these factions fear that President Trump will respond harshly if American forces are harmed, so they attack the US partners.

Frantzman stressed the need for Washington to continue to invest in the security of the Kurdistan region, and said that the American pressure after the attacks at Erbil airport resulted in the request of the 30th Brigade of the Popular Mobilization Forces, which controls the area from which the missiles were launched, to return back outside Erbil.

He continued, "This is important; the United States must continue to pressure and exchange intelligence information and security coordination with the Kurdish forces, to enable Erbil to be a strong ally in the region."

It is noteworthy that, last week, hundreds of Popular Mobilization supporters attacked the headquarters of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in Baghdad, setting it on fire, and stormed the party headquarters, affiliated with the Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani, in central Baghdad, and destroyed its contents, before setting it ablaze despite the spread Great for the police.

On September 30th, terrorist attacks targeted the International Coalition base in Erbil, which includes American forces, without causing any casualties, in an attack, the first of its kind in this region.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/203258/%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%B6%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=e278957aa90c039010b049e5ea2550472031d8c1-1603565107-0-AbgW-wX2IJbz-GkDhd8zsDTRAjhawReflaLMOOuKOefAe9ysKT_wLClvu7zpTJEEfIkAp2rQmPadbicv3MFZy8gXRZqd27sBMjiutQt4QMwul5nnsuIu4rX1eZ43bPG-YZmgfsEd1dX7kvnxqOWP72RukC7uHxB3IV_Zsauypd_u8Xtia5pqrJy9tl_up_pZf3G8qYhmcO9Vzwwlvrq_N2OU1kMBHDvrSzkWyMyGXU-Sk__VBOkob8lERx_lXMqfPIlsMeEOFsrL0sqWerLIHbi-_ebRKkRHKnko3DaFeWIasDMYNyc_iLArKHnh79O7iq-7WZ_SzoMx0DSQi37Fo65igbhFAiqdgNArPOORs-qhZ9XlwFKJmpuvvP6bN94zLMemYrwpTv8cwt6nTwlU3oeviGS_P_okX6Cpks5bsmWiiUJ1j76wCQMV73_hOd3qMY6_vxpl_ZL0IIEX-DuUjJ49ArhmXbjeU7QZJ29zOn8D1un_SPUicQfay2ChFTXKcUpgWSLpceFp89krne1PB3Vji41cqIue3i5i63gjhBCnfYUEoxfNpAlQLYbNQbcusoQc8yembRFS9za2YCMYE6VsMUN7bhu_zslRGb72QOfLL62uhsfN_urmOPKLooMPHyLz6Q9-HhitAuTnaJ6U9lT3khq-H3bcLEKxf3YoYtrfVdQ8iS9kcItjDSAZnAc8FjySXk_Gsip2sXDO_SbaaN79g_zUv2T6g3Bx1rDCtVgE1Ts5JS3pMILtUl_xBmwq9pamWnt_ERVn7pIDsLaCFhq0TPCvOugmWeUSWnc-L-bTOK7BJjjUVLmIdEnGMkbBJ5fBIHcLtk38XKC6uju9QKil1DN5ulpZXdJuLbX98wZiPJYCGdsfR4NsmHsGX-W2ddBa6NaEHiJh1niCahnh3pM
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum