Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20

Go down

Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 Empty Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.  

GIVE A GIFT TO MNT GOAT

I decided to allow everyone to give a Free-will GIFT to Mnt Goat on PayPal if you so desire. Here is the link below.

https:// paypal.me/ MntGoatNewsletter?locale.x=en_US

As usual, remember that for over 7 years, I have taken my own time from my gasthaus business to research and document findings about the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Please be generous but only if you can afford it and remember to give. I suggest $5-$10 a month but you decide. Whatever you can afford will be helpful in this time of Covid where nearly 50% of our business is now gone due to travel restrictions.

I hardly have the words to thank everyone who is supporting my newsletter efforts with all your ongoing gifts. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You again. This has made a huge difference in our lives.

More news….

WHERE DID THE MONEY COME FROM FOR THE SEPTEMBER SALARIES?

Parliamentary finance: an investigation was opened regarding the payment of September salaries, and about printing more of the currency and using reserves was in fact used.

The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Monday, that an investigation has been opened to ensure that the government has secured the salaries of September despite the Parliament's lack of approval of the loan provided, indicating that its insurance is subject to. DOUBTS BETWEEN WITHDRAWING FROM THE CENTRAL RESERVE AND PRINTING OTHER CURRENCIES.

A member of the Finance Committee, Mahasin Hamdoun, told Al-Maalouma that "the government has submitted a second request to Parliament to borrow to secure salaries for the coming months."

And she added, "If the request for borrowing is not approved, the government may announce that salaries will not be disbursed and that the House of Representatives hold the reason for not paying salaries," noting that "the government is evading and creating crises and throwing them into the House of Representatives."

Hamdoun explained that "the committee intends to open an investigation that the government will spend the salaries of employees despite the Parliament's failure to approve borrowing," noting that the matter indicates the existence of funds and the existence of the financial crisis.

SHE POINTED OUT THAT "INDICATIONS SHOW THAT" SECURING THEM TOOK PLACE EITHER BY BORROWING FROM THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ OR BY PRINTING ADDITIONAL CURRENCIES.

(Mnt Goat – Where else did the money come from to secure the Sept salaries of 4 billion dollars?)

More news….

41 TRILLION DINARS. IRAQI PARLIAMENT STUNNED BY THREE-MONTH BORROWING

Nada Shaker Joudt, a member of the parliamentary economic and investment committee, said Wednesday that the amount set in the borrowing law amounted to 41 trillion dinars, saying that the house of representatives was adjusting the amount.

"The borrowing law so far in the Iraqi parliament is being fully studied," Joudat told The Shafq News, adding that THE AMOUNT REQUIRED IN THE BORROWING LAW IS 41 TRILLION DINARS FOR THE REMAINING THREE MONTHS OF THIS YEAR.

"THIS FIGURE IS HUGE FOR A SHORT TIME, while the amount of 51 trillion dinars has been disbursed for the past nine months, SO THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES WILL APPROVE THE LAW, BUT ONLY AFTER IT HAS ADJUSTED THE AMOUNT," she said.

"The government has already borrowed 15 trillion dinars to cover the salaries of employees, 10 trillion from home and five billion dollars from abroad," Shet said.

The Finance Committee announced on Monday that it had agreed to refer the borrowing law to the parliament's presidency for its first reading.

More news….

THE WHITE PAPER FOR ECONOMIC REFORMS: VISION AND KEY OBJECTIVES

Two strategic goals:

The White Paper identifies two overarching strategic objectives. The first is to initiate an immediate reform programme to address the budget deficit to create a fiscal space to give time for the process of implementing the other wider reforms over the medium term.

The second objective is to put the economy and the federal budget on a sustainable path, after which Iraqis can decide and choose the economic direction of the country.

The White Paper anticipates that the short and medium-term objectives and associated reforms will require between 3 to 5 years to implement.

The reform pillars:

The White Paper identified five key pillars for the reform program:

1- Achieving sustainable financial stability

Key reforms include:

-Reducing the deficit from 20% to 3% of GDP and expenditure on salaries from 25% to 12.5% of the federal budget

-Collecting electricity tariffs from all users based on the real price of fuel on global markets

-Recovering and returning Iraq’s smuggled and stolen money

-Increasing revenues from customs and taxes

-Reforming Iraq’s Pensions Fund and move to gradually end federal budget support

-Reforming financial management systems

-REVIEWING THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR AGAINST THE DINAR

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

JUST AN OPINION OF A SO-CALLED ECONOMIC EXPERT

Sumaisem for the obelisk: THE ZEROS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VALUE OF THE CURRENCY ... and one of the solutions to overcome the financial crisis is to reduce the price of the dinar against the dollar to obtain a larger amount of cash.

(Mnt Goat – I have been telling you this all along. I quote- “THE ZEROS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VALUE OF THE CURRENCY”. A 25,000 dinar note is worth about $25 USD as is the newer lower denomination 25 dinar note will be worth about $25 USD when it is launched. You just drop the zeros. So, from this point Sumaisem is correct. But for the rest in pursuing lowering the value of the currency to get a larger amount of cash is also saying to launch yet more of the 3 zero notes in circulation. We all should know by now this is the path to hyper inflation and not what we, as investors, want to be hearing. But remember this is just his opinion and not a very good one.)

The economic expert, Salam Sumaisem, predicted, on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 the rise in the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar due to the increase in demand for it, while she saw that the important aspect is that people think that the zeros have a .relationship with the currency, and the answer on this in the negative.

(Mnt Goat – but what Sumaisem does not know is the overall plan to also reinstate the dinar and re-peg it to a basket of 5 currencies thus the rate of the exchange will change outside of Iraq thus giving Iraq more purchasing power thus more ability to buy more goods and services. The dinar will be worth more outside of Iraq. It is the globalization of the dinar that is important and deleting the zeros is just step to help get there. Sumaisem just does not understand or comprehend this plan.)

Sumaisem said to the obelisk: There was a project, and I think it is still present with the government to reduce the price of the Iraqi dinar, the direction of the dollar to obtain a larger amount of cash, meaning that if one hundred dollars equals 120 thousand Iraqis, one hundred dollars equals 150 thousand Iraqi dinars, and this means an increase of 30 thousand dinars

More Iraqis, at the value of one hundred dollars, but in return, the real income value of the citizen will decrease. For a citizen whose salary is 600 thousand dinars, it becomes as if its value is 400 thousand dinars, which means .reducing incomes .Sumaisem adds: The other solution was to reduce it 30%, and we see that this solution has been achieved.

Salaries Sumaisem believes that the reform memorandum, or the so-called white paper, includes an adjustment of the dollar’s value towards commodities. As the .Finance Minister said, he wants to intervene and leave the auction to market power according to supply and demand Sumaisem expects upcoming changes in the prices of the dinar and the dollar, and as you notice, the dollar price began to rise while the incomes of .citizens decreased in the face of this new wave of inflation .

Sumaisem said that the rise in the dollar price will lead to higher food prices She added that "the increase in some items is a result of citizens' fear of being cut off from the markets as a result of the financial crisis that the country "is going through, or developments in the Corona virus and talk about re-imposing a curfew She indicated that "there is also an important issue that is directly related to the high price of materials, which is the high exchange rate of the US dollar "against the Iraqi dinar, as the markets are witnessing a significant increase in the dollar exchange and it is expected to rise more than the current price She attributed this to "citizens’ fear of the depreciation of the Iraqi dinar, so they resorted to increasing students to the dollar because it is more secure than the dinar, and storing the dollar and increasing the demand for it, will lead to an increase in the prices of materials because it is most likely that " .these materials are imported and residing in the US dollar, which will be reflected negatively. " The ultimate consumer, the citizen.

(Mnt Goat – I look at this article as FEAR mongering and the glass is half empty not half full. This is a fearful person and very negative. In fact not very realistic or accurate either.)

A DIRECTOR IN THE CENTRAL BANK SETS HIS FORECAST FOR THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE WITHIN DAYS AND REVEALS A FORTHCOMING MEASURE

October 18, 2020 Walter

News source / Baghdad today

The General Director of the Central Bank branch in Basra Governorate, Qasim Raheeb, suggested that the exchange rate would continue to decline in the coming days.

Raheef said in a press statement, followed by (Baghdad Today), that “the statements made by some members of Parliament, and other parties, that there is an intention to raise the exchange rate of the dollar in the coming days, created a crisis through the increase in demand for the dollar, which led to an increase in its exchange rate. For high numbers ”.

REPORT THIS AD

He continued: “THERE IS NO TRUTH TO THE NEWS THAT TALK ABOUT AN OVERNIGHT DECISION BY THE CENTRAL BANK TO RAISE THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE,” noting that “the central bank will launch sums of money to reduce the dollar’s exchange rate to 121 or 120 for every 100 US dollars, on selling exchanges. And buy the dollar, within days. ”

Today, Sunday (October 18, 2020), the Central Bank of Iraq issued a statement regarding reducing the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar, while confirming that this news represents the viewpoint of the one who stated it, not the bank.

The media office of the Central Bank stated in a statement received (Baghdad today), that “The Central Bank of Iraq confirms that the recent statements regarding (LOWERING THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE IRAQI DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR) REPRESENT THE VIEWPOINT OF THOSE WHO STATED IT, AND DO NOT REPRESENT THE OFFICIAL POSITION OF THE CENTRAL BANK. This was accompanied by a number of rumors launched by speculators, which affected the price (temporarily).

According to the statement, the bank announced that “THE EXCHANGE RATE IS FIXED AND UNCHANGED, AND THAT ITS MONETARY POLICY IS CLEAR AND TRANSPARENT.”

The statement continued, “This bank hopes that the media will exclusively use the sources of the Central Bank in this regard.”

Yesterday, Saturday, the price of the dollar rose against the Iraqi dinar, reaching 100 dollars each, compared to 128 thousand dinars, according to some exchanges.

(Mnt Goat – So when you have FAKE news as with the first article by economists Sumairsem the speculators speculate and thus this FAKE news raises the value of the dollar against the dinar thus the dinar decreases. This second article, the one you are reading now, is an article put out by the CBI to counter this speculation and tells the general public this is all lies and to stop listening to  it. Someone is attempting to crash the dinar.)

EXPERT: FINANCIAL REFORM IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP FOR REFORMING THE NATIONAL ECONOMY

The financial reform process is one of the most important steps in the reform of the national economy , as this process constitutes the main impetus for comprehensive economic and social reform, as it is a basic and necessary requirement to build a society on sound economic foundations that focus on private activity and activate it and give it the opportunity to participate in building the Iraqi society

Financial reform

Economic expert Imad Al-Ani stated that “the financial reform process includes a set of basic and radical steps that focus on two main directions. The first is measures to reform public expenditures through which the government can control public spending, which includes re-rationing of expenditures. , In a way that achieves the best use of the allocation, by following the path of alimony since its allocation and approval, through the stage of its implementation and exit from the government's financial responsibility, and monitoring the effects that result from it in all the stages through which it reaches its desired goal.

He continued, “This is based on reviewing the qualitative distribution of public spending in a way that achieves the best possible benefit. Spending is in the right place and time. In addition, the process of reducing public spending must begin gradually until its ratio to the national product begins to gradually decrease.

General revenue

Al-Ani added, "The second aspect is reforming public revenues, improving their collection, and devising new means to increase them. The most important paragraph in this aspect is focused on reforming the tax administration and its policies. Information on economic activities has become difficult to obtain, for many reasons, the most prominent of which is the increase in the number of activities that operate under the economy." The hidden and informal, due to the lack of monitoring of the responsible authorities, as well as the increase in the number of those subject to tax, the increase in tax evasion, weak tax administration and low efficiency.

He stated, "This situation requires radically changing the role of the state from wide and unlimited intervention in the economy, which is characterized by its weakness, to carrying out specific and clear tasks, provided that the state takes over social matters on a large scale and spends revenues more productively by reorienting them to finance development projects and more basic services. Productivity and the greatest economic and social return on economic growth, and those that contribute to alleviating poverty and raising the level of citizen's welfare.

(Mnt Goat – you must read and remember what you read in the context to which it is meant. These gurus fill you your head with their excitement crap. The financial reforms is much more than just the project to delete the zeros and the reinstatement of the dinar. It means banking reforms to stop corruption and to take advantage of all the other means of revenues for the GOI. We have read recently steps to doing this and even a list of these potential additional revenue sources. Also it means proper and fare taxation as a  means of revenue too. So these reforms we keep hearing about are not just all about us and the reinstatement. Get it? )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil is working in the battle against the corruption of Iran in Iraq, the corruption of the democrat party in the USA and the corruption of the labor party in the UK. Yes, your prayers ARE WORKING. God has guided these patriotic men and women on this new battle field. It is a battle for the mind filled with propaganda and lies. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq, the USA and the UK to fight for their homeland.

So, this new war now on our citizens is underway. 3 corrupt countries, 3 heroic men and 3 miracles. God’s Hand At Work!

New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. It is a battle against this crooked idealism of globalization and a One World Government of enslavement.

We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. That they may listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in fighting this war on us. 

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government or politics they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen” 

P.S. (Please if you can – say the rosary every day. You can do it while you take your daily run or walk. You can do while you lie in bed in the morning or nighttime before sleep. You don’t even need a set of rosary beads as you can use your ten fingers ...lol..lol..lol… )

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat Lies & News Brief & Donation Whoring 10/22/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum