Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy claims  you're either going to see this revaluation of the Iraq dinar happen either before the election or sometime in January.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy claims you're either going to see this revaluation of the Iraq dinar happen either before the election or sometime in January.

Go down

Pimpy claims  you're either going to see this revaluation of the Iraq dinar happen either before the election or sometime in January.  Empty Pimpy claims you're either going to see this revaluation of the Iraq dinar happen either before the election or sometime in January.

Post by Ponee on Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:46 pm

Pimpy  

I'm speculating, it's just my opinion, you're either going to see this revaluation of the Iraq dinar happen either before the election or sometime in January.  I don't like doing dates and rate but there's a lot of other things that are happening around this timeframe and I have a feeling the IQD is going to play a huge part of this...I don't have any proof of what I'm saying..I'm just saying to you based on a lot of conversations that that I have with different people, based on a lot of news that I've read, based on a lot of articles that I've read, there's some type of race going on, there really is, as far as what monetary system is going to be used.

REPORT: "White Paper for Economic Reform" Now that we have the details of the "White Papers" or The Economic Reform Papers you guys can see the details for yourself because there is some exchange rate talk... quote "Review the current exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar."  Again, listen, they said they're just reviewing...as the dollar continues to get weaker other currencies will rise up against it.  This is good for those of us holding on to foreign currencies as an investment.  We want to see that...quote "establishing new trade markets such as commodity markets and a currency exchange market."  We need to see the Iraqi dinar become eligible and start trading on the Forex...they'll probably just float the dinar and let the market decide from there what the exchange rate is...that's good news.  We need them to unpeg from the U.S. dollar...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum