Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit

Go down

Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit Empty Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit

Post by GirlBye Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:39 pm

Iraq asks Russia to intervene to allow it to increase its oil exports to address its financial deficit %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%84-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D9%84%D9%87--730x438

Baghdad - DPA: Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi, called on Russia to intervene with the countries of the "OPEC +" coalition to show possible facilities to increase the ceiling of oil exports to Iraq to address the financial deficit in the country.

He said during his meeting with Maxim Maximov, Russia's ambassador to Iraq, "We look forward to Russia's influential role with OPEC +, which makes it capable of influencing the aspect of showing possible facilities to increase the ceiling of oil exports to Iraq."

He also called on the Russian government to help Iraq "by providing loans to finance the implementation of strategic projects and infrastructure in Baghdad and the provinces, including electricity, housing, water and sewage networks, and to express the necessary support for Iraq to overcome the current economic and financial crisis."

The Russian ambassador expressed his country's support to facilitate the issue of increasing Iraqi oil exports and revitalizing relations at various levels, in addition to activating mutual meetings in a way that serves the interest of the two friendly peoples. And he stressed "supporting Russian companies to implement important strategic projects in all parts of Iraq."

For months, Iraq has been in financial distress due to the low prices of crude oil due to the outbreak of the Corona virus, which led to the inability of the Iraqi government to pay the monthly employee dues on time. Iraqi crude oil exports account for more than 95 percent of government revenues that go to meet federal budget requirements.

https://www.alquds.co.uk/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%84-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D9%84%D9%87-%D8%A8/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum