Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!

2 posters

Go down

14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Empty POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:47 pm

14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Giphy

POOFness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail ]
Date: Thursday, 22-Oct-2020 20:25:10
www.rumormill.news/156490
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Scam_alert5
Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Tenor
Subject: SERIOUS EMERGENCY
Date: Thu, October 22, 2020 6:00 pm

Zap Says

14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Raw
HI ALL

WE ARE IN EMERGENCY MODE SINCE ONE BANKER WORKING FROM HOME SIGNED THE RELEASE BUT THE DOCUMENT DID NOT MAKE IT IN TIME TO GET THE FUNDS AVAILABLE TODAY. THE PLANDEMIC ISSUES REGARDING WORK WILL DELAY THE RELEASE TILL MONDAY AND NOTHING CAN BE PUSHED TO CHANGE THIS. CONJOB-19 RULES MUST BE OBSERVED.

14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Giphy
https://www.oom2.com/t72339-poopness-for-oct-19-we-won-two-more-days-before-i-tell-you-there-was-a-problem-and-keep-begging-for-donations-because-i-am-a-scammer

IN THE LAST DAYS, A BROTHER STEPPED FORWARD TO HELP AND I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME I WOULD ASK AS WE FULLY EXPECTED THE FUNDS USABLE YESTERDAY OR TODAY. BUT WITH THIS NEWS WE HAVE GONE INTO EMERGENCY MODE OF SURVIVAL AS WE CAN NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THE WEEKEND WITHOUT SUPPORT.

SHELTER AND FOOD IS WHAT IS REQUIRED ONLY TO MAKE IT THROUGH, AND FROM NOW THAT MEANS 5 DAYS OF IMPOSSIBLE TIMES WITHOUT SUPPORT.

14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Bs-meter

ONCE THE FUNDS ARE USABLE, IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST A WEEK TO BEGIN THE OFFICE PART OF OUR ACTIVITIES AND PREPARE FOR THE PROJECT SIDE. WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Laughing-gif

GREAT THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: https://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  224550709914 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Empty Re: POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:50 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:
https://www.oom2.com/t72339-poopness-for-oct-19-we-won-two-more-days-before-i-tell-you-there-was-a-problem-and-keep-begging-for-donations-because-i-am-a-scammer

14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Con-13
 Investment scams - financial scams - ponzi schemes

14 typical excuses swindlers use to keep you on the hook, hoping your nightmare will end.

x of a bank error.  The (insert the title) will fix the mess and re-submit.

x the officer encrypted the wrong transfer code and the funds were returned by one of the correspondent banks.  The Trader will fix the mess and re-submit.

x the (insert the title) has pneumonia (the flu, broke his leg, had an accident, was mugged, whatever) and is in the hospital.  The funds will be disbursed as soon as he gets out.

x the (insert the title)'s mother (father, uncle, sister, wife ...) is in the hospital (dead, heart-attack ...).  The funds will be disbursed as soon as he gets back.14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  Serve?bfmid=2181&sourceid=39161852&categoryid=bookhome 

x the bank is going through an annual audit and/or a bank merger, so all transfers are temporarily frozen.

x one of the investors/attorneys/whatever contacted the bank and asked a lot of questions.  The bank is angry and has frozen the money or the disbursements.

x the Trader has gone to an important banking conference and the funds will be disbursed when he returns.

x the SEC (FBI, Treasury Dept., Banking Commission, whatever) is performing an unwarranted investigation of the investment.  Funds will be transferred as soon as they are satisfied.

x the Trader is in Europe (Asia, Middle East, Moscow ...) trying to settle a problem caused by (any number of things) and it may be a while before funds can be disbursed.

x there is no trading after about the middle of November until the middle of January because those are not international banking days for trading.

x the currency market is down, the shifting of the exchange rate, the fall in the Japanese stock market, the September 11th tragedy, the current recession, the imminent fall of the Tower of Pisa, etc. has made conditions unfavorable for profitable trading at the moment.  We will have to wait until international conditions are more favorable.

x Our personal favorite: The fund is now full and we are not accepting any more applications. 

x The fund is now in the process of developing profits and disbursements will begin soon.

and excuse #14: you have to send more money.
^ Top

Not one of these excuses is acceptable

Any one of them is cause for you to be suspicious

https://www.oom2.com/t66708-14-typical-excuses-swindlers-jerzy-babkowski-use-to-keep-you-on-the-hook-hoping-your-nightmare-will-end

14 - POOPness for OCT 22: SERIOUS EMERGENCY NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH ALL OF THE OTHER EMERGENCY'S! SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMB BUNNIES!!!  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum