Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq

Go down

Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq Empty Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq

Post by GirlBye Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:58 pm

The head of the Civil Society Institutions and Parliamentary Development Committee, Representative Yonadam Kanna, said today, Thursday, that representative political bodies have submitted multiple requests to make amendments to the political parties law, while he confirmed the existence of more than 170 space parties.

Kanna stated in a press statement reported by the correspondent of (Iraqi Media News Agency /) that “there are requests submitted by various political and parliamentary bodies to make amendments to the political parties law to address the existing gaps, indicating that the discussions are still preliminary, and it is not possible to limit the articles and paragraphs that we will amend.

He added that his committee "will initially discuss all articles of the law, and as a result it will determine the paragraphs and articles that we will amend," noting that "the amendments will include addressing the issue of establishing political parties on religious or sectarian backgrounds."

He continued, "The number of parties registered in the Department of Political Parties of the Electoral Commission exceeded 200 parties, of which less than thirty parties are active, and more than (170) satellite parties must be closed by the Electoral Commission for violating the instructions."

The head of the Civil Society Institutions and Parliamentary Development Committee explains that “sometimes the dominant parties establish small parties that use them as addresses only for a specific interest or to disguise”, pointing out that the amendments to be implemented will attempt to address all these illegal violations in applying the principle of law.

https://iraqakhbar.com/2716888
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Deputy announces the existence of 170 space parties in Iraq Empty A new scandal: Iran steals every year (40) billion dollars from the salaries of Iraqi aliens

Post by GirlBye Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:07 pm

In the ruined Iraq, crimes, betrayals, murders, and major thefts of public money have become the natural news that is supposed to happen, otherwise this country seems strange if it goes on the right path politically and administratively, everything has become exposed in light of the collapse of the state and the absence of shame, political honor and law .. They have sold the country and its wealth to Iran is the traitorous Shiite politicians who wrote their names in the national record of shame!

The latest scandals are the emergence of data that dissolve the mystery of the increase in the number of employees, whose numbers reached about (6) million, which is an unreasonable number in relation to the size of the population, the deterioration of the services of state institutions and the stopping of the industry. From the presence of huge numbers of aliens and politicians and parties were accused of stealing the salaries of aliens, but the truth is much more dangerous than this, and that the thief of salaries is Iran in an organized manner and with the approval of the Iraqi government!

Politician Mishaan al-Jubouri said last night in a television interview that the employees ’budget when Adel Abdul Mahdi took over the prime minister’s position was (44) billion dollars - he noted a billion dollars, not a million - but suddenly in Abdul Mahdi’s time it jumped to 65 billion dollars, an increase. (21) billion dollars, and the most strange thing is that this increase is not included in the budget, as there is no indication for the creation of job grades and the amount does not know anyone to pay and where to go ?!

On the same night last night, politician Dr. Ahmed Al-Abyadh also stated in a TV interview that some of the alien’s salaries are going to Iran.

Upon collecting these data with the absence of corruption, and the absolute control of Iran over the wealth of Iraq .. we will discover that the number of employees is (6) million, more than half of them, i.e. (3) million aliens receive salaries from the state. If we add the declared theft during the era of Adel Abdul Mahdi (21) One billion dollars to the rest of the numbers, we have about (40) billion dollars annually and perhaps more that Iran steals from the money of the hungry and the poor in Iraq. And oil derivatives, and spoiled Iranian goods, add every ministry, the Shiite endowment and the shrine in Karbala, Najaf and Kadhimiya, as well as the reference to Sistani. Every month, everyone allocates huge sums of money that are smuggled into Iran ... and thus Iraq becomes opaque to the Iranian occupation that plunder its wealth.

Perhaps this is the reason why the Shiite parties remain silent about the thefts of the Kurdish parties, which have about a million and a half employees, more than half of whom are space, but the thefts of the Shiite parties and Iran, which are exposed, force them to turn a blind eye to the thefts of the Kurds!

Did you know the reason that prevents the prime ministers, including Al-Kazemi, from opening the files of space employees, auctioning the currency, establishing oil refineries and repairing electricity, stopping the import of Iranian goods and encouraging Iraqi national industry ... The reason is the despicable Shiite politicians who betrayed their country and handed it over to the Iranian enemy !! !

https://kitabat.com/2020/10/15/%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%B1%D9%82-%D9%83%D9%84-%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%A9-40-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AF/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum