Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon

Go down

A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon Empty A close associate of Al-Amiri detonates it: Iraq will witness the formation of its second region very soon

Post by GirlBye Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:43 pm

Al-Fateh Alliance, led by Hadi Al-Amiri, revealed, on Thursday, the existence of a movement that he described as effective and strong that might lead to the announcement of the formation of the Sunni region, and pointed out that this region will be supported by the United States.

This talk is in harmony with information revealed by political and parliamentary sources about vigorous local and regional efforts to form a Sunni region in Iraq, which strengthens the US military presence and distances the popular crowd formations from the Sunni provinces and curb the missile attacks targeting US bases in the country.

"The formation of the Sunni region is not just media talk, but there is work on the ground by political parties and tribal figures with the support of the United States of America," said the leader of the coalition, Ghazanfar Al-Battikh.

And that "the United States of America, when it set up a large military base for it in Anbar (Ain al-Assad), based on economic foundations, it knows what is in that province in terms of gas sources, minerals and other economic power."

"Now the ground is ready to announce the Sunni region, more than at any other time," he added. "There is support for this project by tribal, political and popular personalities, and for this the announcement of the formation of the Sunni region will be very soon."

https://iraqakhbar.com/2717372
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum