Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Petra says -- yes they are Article 8 but they need to do one more step to be formal and that would be to announce their new rate... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Petra says -- yes they are Article 8 but they need to do one more step to be formal and that would be to announce their new rate...

Go down

Petra says -- yes they are Article 8 but they need to do one more step to be formal and that would be to announce their new rate... Empty Petra says -- yes they are Article 8 but they need to do one more step to be formal and that would be to announce their new rate...

Post by Ponee on Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:21 pm

Petra  

...it's very clear what the future holds for Iraq.  It can't be any clearer.  There is definitely a path, a strategy, a process and now an execution of the process is occurring right in front of us.  I'm very encouraged with what I've read...what's very telling to me is not just what's going on in Iraq but look what Kazemi is doing right now.  He's on a war path right now going through Europe.  He's going to Paris and Berlin and the UK and it's all about internationalism...clearly signing deals and making things happen for the growth of his country...I'm very encouraged...

...we've got Mnuchin in the Middle East...At the very same time we've got Kazemi in the European theater.  Both are doing business.  They're not there for a tea party.  They're both there to do business.  And that is going to position Iraq into a great opportunity of being the central country for business and trade in the Middle East...yes they are Article 8 but they need to do one more step to be formal and that would be to announce their new rate...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum