Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

“He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq

Go down

“He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq Empty “He talked about Al-Kazemi’s tour.” A deputy identifies the reasons for the delay in supporting international institutions to Iraq

Post by GirlBye Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:05 pm

Baghdad Today - Baghdad

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Shirwan Mirza, on Wednesday (October 21, 2020), identified the reasons for the delay in support of international institutions for Iraq in its current financial crisis, while he described Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's European tour as a step in the right direction. 

Mirza said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "International financial aid needs approvals from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund as global institutions, but the matter becomes complicated and difficult if the conditions of any country are politically and economically unstable because the conditions will be difficult and the interest rate will also be more." 
He added, "There is no approval yet by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund to grant Iraq a financial loan."

Mirza pointed out that the visit of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and his accompanying delegation to 3 European countries is a step in the right direction because it will open the horizons for the country in front of the international community and invest the position of those countries and their influence in the international financial institutions in support of Iraq, in addition to that they promised to support the country economically and this is a great matter. Importance".

He pointed out that "countries can not support Iraq financially to meet the deficit in securing salaries, but can contribute to the participation in financing strategic economic projects, and this is also very important and will have an impact inside Iraq in different directions."

Last Sunday, the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, began a European tour, starting from the French capital Paris, and then Berlin, to conclude it at a later time, according to a statement from his media office in the British capital, London.

While announcing the signing of several agreements related to the economy, security and military cooperation between the various European parties, observers believe that Kazemi has a greater advantage than his predecessors to obtain European support for his government, in preparation for early parliamentary elections procedures, which will be according to the data according to international monitoring and under the supervision of the United Nations.

https://iraqakhbar.com/2715759
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum