Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations

Go down

Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations Empty Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations

Post by GirlBye Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:41 pm

Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations 1227113141
Demonstrations in Iraq-Hussein Faleh / AFP

Iraqi demonstrators prepare to resume their protests (Hussein Faleh / France Press)
As Iraqi demonstrators prepare to resume their protests on 25 October, according to the demonstration squares in Baghdad and the south of the country, politicians warn of the possibility of political parties entering the demonstrations line, in order to obstruct them and divert them from their course.

Former Iraqi parliament member Hamid al-Mutlaq confirmed that the Iraqi people insist on continuing to demonstrate and pressure the government to change the painful reality, explaining to Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed that this is an indication of the demonstrations ’strength, determination and will.

He warned against attempts by political forces and outside parties to influence or penetrate the upcoming demonstrations, or to infiltrate some elements in them in order to weaken their ability to change.

He continued: “I expect that participation in the upcoming demonstrations will be great, because the desire for change is present. From their enthusiasm to attend. "

He pointed out that the public opinion’s support for the continuation of the demonstrations is present and very strong, indicating that the pressure of the Iraqi people will affect the government, as well as the parliament, which hinders the approval of the election law until today.

He continued, "There will be pressure that the government, parliament and the parties responsible for obstruction and delay will fear," stressing that there are no guarantees that political parties will not enter the demonstrations line, in light of continuous attempts to weaken and penetrate them.

On the other hand, a member of parliament for the "Iraqis" coalition, Representative Ali Manea, stressed the need for clear leadership and demands for the upcoming demonstrations, explaining, in an interview with Al-Araby Al-Jadeed, that the demonstrators should have experience in the field of demonstrations now, indicating that the entry of parties A politician on the line of demonstrations or not is a matter dependent on its leadership, because if there is a clear leadership of the demonstrations, it can warn any party trying to exploit it.

He added, "There are no demonstrations in the whole world without a leadership capable of conveying demands in one direction, and not in multiple directions that are being exploited by parties and other parties under the rubric of demonstrating."

Arab Reports
Iraq: Wait for the results of the investigation into the Salah al-Din massacre to be announced
He stressed that the presence of leadership for the demonstrations could lead to a quick response by the government and parliament, and make its voice heard in international forums, indicating that the interference of some political parties may prevent the participation of some Iraqis in the upcoming demonstrations, in light of the presence of some issues that may be turned in favor of Known political parties, he said.

Activists launched the hashtag "# 25_We Victory_Our Unity" to prepare for the demonstrations that will start next Sunday.

"When the defenders of the case fail, we must change the defenders, not change the case," said the "Rajuin Bitchin" account on Twitter.

Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations Eky3sN2WMAM2H_d?format=jpg&name=small

The Najaf sit-in also witnessed a cleaning and dyeing campaign in preparation for the demonstrations that will start on the 25th of this month.

Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations Ek1qrD4X0AQ77Af?format=jpg&name=360x360 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations Ek1qq4jXEAE4N2S?format=jpg&name=360x360 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations Ek1qrcGX0AEVCH2?format=jpg&name=360x360 Iraq: Fears of attempts by political parties to penetrate the October 25 demonstrations Ek1qrO6XEAEEtVj?format=jpg&name=360x360

Hussein Nasser considered that "the October demonstrations will represent a departure from the impasse and devastation that befell Iraq," indicating that the peaceful protest continues, despite the fighting and the killing.

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/politics/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%81-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%AA%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-25-%D8%A3%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%B1
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum