Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq

Go down

Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq Empty Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq

Post by GirlBye Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:39 am

Turning the country into another Lebanon, a report revealing the militia’s plan to take over Iraq 10d2dea713c0e194abce78c2ebd687e4
The flags of the Hashd and Hezbollah are raised at the funeral of Iranian General Qassem Soleimani, who was killed in an American raid in Baghdad.  January 2020

Max Boot, an analyst at the US Council on Foreign Relations, warned of a "complete" American withdrawal from Iraq, at a time when the pro-Iranian militias offered to suspend missile attacks if Baghdad provided a timetable for the withdrawal of US forces from the country.

And recently, the United States announced plans to reduce the number of US forces in Iraq from 5,200 to 3,000. In late September, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo threatened to close the US embassy in Baghdad completely if attacks by Iranian proxy forces continued. 

" It might make sense for the United States to reduce its diplomatic mission in Baghdad, the largest in the world," said Bot in an analysis on the website of the Council on Foreign Relations , an independent research institute based in New York, given the continuing attacks by Iraqi militias, backed by Iran. 

But he returned to say that this withdrawal "would, in fact, give Iran exactly what it wants. The survival of US forces in Iraq guarantees confronting Iranian influence, which still exists despite all the sanctions imposed by the administration of US President Donald Trump on Tehran."

Lebanonization of Iraq

He added, "Iran is trying (Lebanonization) Iraq, that is to say, turning Iraq into another Lebanon, as it allows the rule of a theoretically pro-Western government while militias loyal to it exercise the real power. In Lebanon, this force is Hezbollah. In Iraq, this force is militias like The Hezbollah Brigades and Asaib Ahl al-Haq. "

Bout used a previous analysis of "Iranian militia influence maps" by the late Iraqi researcher Hisham Al-Hashemi. Al-Hashemi found that the "gradual takeover of the militias over the state, under the pretext of reconstruction and reconciliation after the civil war, is part of sectarian warfare and an organized crime."

He emphasized that the militias "have extracted extensive control over a large part of the Iraqi economy: from airport customs, construction projects, oil fields, sewage, water, highways, colleges, public and private properties, tourist sites, and presidential palaces. The extortion of restaurants, cafes, and cargo trucks. Fishermen, farmers and displaced families. "

https://www.alhurra.com/iraq/2020/10/14/%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A2%D8%AE%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum