Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months

Go down

Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months Empty Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months

Post by GirlBye Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:28 am

Iraqi parliament "stunned".. 41 trillion dinars of borrowing for three months 1603274402768

Shafaq News / Member of the Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee, Nada Shaker Jawdat, revealed on Wednesday that the amount that was specified in the borrowing law amounted to 41 trillion dinars, indicating that the Parliament is working on amending it.

Jawdat said in an interview with Shafaq News agency, "the borrowing law is being studied in the Parliament", adding, " "this amount is huge for such a small period (the remaining three months of the year), as only 51 trillion dinars have been spent during the past nine months. the council of Representatives will approve the law, but only after modifying the amount".

Jawdat indicated, "the government had previously borrowed 15 trillion dinars (from local and foreign sources) to cover the salaries of employees", stressing, "the difficulty of foreign borrowing because there is no country that agrees to lend Iraq in this economic situation it is facing".

The Finance Committee announced on Monday that it had agreed to refer the borrowing law to the Parliament Presidency for its first reading. The Cabinet Secretariat submitted a law draft on financing the fiscal deficit to the council of Representatives, related to internal and external borrowing.

Last month, the government approved the fiscal budget bill draft and submitted it to the Parliament, before withdrawing it again to make amendments and replace it with the Deficit Financing Act.

https://shafaq.com/en/Economy/Iraqi-parliament-stunned-41-trillion-dinars-of-borrowing-for-three-months
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum