Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate

Go down

An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate Empty An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:17 am

An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate 864068-303ba415-eb66-4f5f-a2f5-7c1f7dcb1eb6
Wednesday 21, October 2020 11:19

Baghdad / NINA / The expert in economic affairs, Safwan Qusay, warned of the process of reducing the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar, stressing that it is a step that will negatively affect the private sector and increase the rate of poverty in Iraqi society.

Qusay said in a statement to the Iraqi National News Agency / NINA / that "the Central Bank tried to reclassify private banks within new standards related to international accountant standards mainly, as well as the existence of capital and submitting invoices that are subject to international examination standards, indicating that and within the policy of the World Bank is the process of returning these banks." This led to a decrease in dollar sales to these banks that are committed to providing hard currency, which prompted banks to withdraw hard currency from outside the currency auction and to increase the dollar exchange rate against the dinar, and the central bank soon realized this issue. "

He pointed out that "the financial policy through the borrowing law and the reform paper refers to the possibility of reviewing the exchange rate in order to finance the deficit through the devaluation of the currency, but the Iraqi parliament has so far not approved the borrowing law, which is 41 trillion, and the process of proceeding with this law means weakening the reserves of the Central Bank and thus reducing The value of the Iraqi currency is what we do not want to happen. "

He added, "The central bank's monetary policy is trying to defend the exchange rate, but if the government continues to finance the deficit through borrowing and not through developing and revitalizing economic life, this will lead to pressure on the value of the dinar and its decline to the dollar."

He stressed that "the reduction in the value of the dinar will affect the lives of the employees directly because the value of the real income will decrease and will negatively affect the private sector as it is an importer of foreign goods that are currently sold. The process of not having a fixed price will lead to confusion and the poverty rate will increase because the value of the dinar will decrease when the chances of obtaining access will become scarce." Work, unemployment and poverty are rife. "

The economic expert called on "the Ministry of Finance to think about solutions away from reducing the value of the Iraqi dinar and to have a flexible price in the market,

and for there to be a price for imported consumer goods that encourages the process of competition and a price that remains constant in the budget to maintain the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar."

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=864068

An economist warns via NINA against devaluing the dinar against the dollar ... and stresses: The reduction will increase the poverty rate 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum