Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies

Go down

Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies Empty Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:01 am

Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies 23706
Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi meets with a number of investors

10/20/2020

Economy News - Baghdad

The Prime Minister, Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi, met today, Tuesday, a number of heads of German companies in Berlin, on the second leg of his current European tour.

Al-Kazemi explained the level of challenges facing the Iraqi economy due to the Corona pandemic and the decline in oil export revenues, as well as the Iraqi government's relentless efforts to transform this crisis into a starting point and success that would advance the reality of the Iraqi economy.

Al-Kazemi said, during the meeting: The unilateral dependence on oil exports has left its negative effects on the economy, but we are determined to overcome many wrong financial policies, and that benefiting from the successful experiences of others, especially the German experience, will contribute to consolidating this goal.

He added that the Iraqi government is working with focus and race against time, to implement financial and administrative reforms, and the white paper presented by the government comes to outline a realistic path that contributes to overcoming crises and achieves development by making use of youth energies in various fields.

The Prime Minister also indicated, during his speech, that Iraq has an accumulation of confidence in the work of German companies and successful partnerships with them, and is working to provide a safe investment environment that supports the private sector, closes corruption gates and opens the door openly to long-term, established reforms.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22337

Al-Kazemi: We are determined to overcome the wrong financial policies 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum