Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first

Go down

A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first Empty A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:30 pm

A member of the "Progress" leadership: Al-Kazemi's European tour should be used to serve Iraq first Doc-P-361878-637388047420838488

A member of the leadership of the Progress Party, MP Ziyad Al-Janabi, stressed the need to invest Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's tour in Europe in a way that "serves Iraq first", calling for support for government efforts to "save" the Iraqi economy.

Al-Janabi said in a statement that Alsumaria News received a copy of, that it is important to invest the current round of the Prime Minister for European countries by finding ways to ensure that Iraq's interests are served first, and urging those countries to open up genuinely to the Iraqi market and the importance of diversifying the sources of investment opportunities that are possible To enter the country if Al-Kazemi was able to convince the Europeans of that.

He pointed out that "the various Iraqi forces must understand the importance of and support Al-Kazemi in what he is doing in order to support the Iraqi economy and save it from the financial crisis that our country is going through, and that is through full cooperation with the government by all sectors and in a manner that ensures the appropriate atmosphere for foreign investment to enter work in our country." And the return of the country's economic recovery. "

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/361878/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AC%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%85
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum