Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad

Go down

Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad Empty Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:26 pm

Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad %D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%88-800x549

The Federal Police in Iraq announced, on Tuesday, that it has seized various weapons and military equipment as part of the security campaign it launched in the capital, Baghdad, in implementation of the directives of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to impose security.

The intelligence agency said, Based on the directives of the references regarding inspecting the areas from which direct fire could be fired and through the arrival of intelligence information, the Federal Police Intelligence in the Ministry of Interior carried out an intelligence operation in the Al-Amana neighborhood in the Baghdad governorate, which resulted in the seizure of a number of Kalashnikovs, hunting rifles, and various equipment. And a variety of military equipment, including shields, slippers, clothes, scarves and crushers.

It also confirmed that search and search operations are still continuing, according to intelligence information. The seizures were confiscated and handed over to the competent authorities, according to what was reported by the Iraqi News Agency on Telegram.

Burning a Kurdish headquarters ... and a horrific massacre

And on Sunday, security reinforcements arrived at Al-Farhatiya in Salah Al-Din, Iraq, following the horrific crime that killed 8 people, who were killed by bullets in the head and chest.

It is noteworthy that Iraq lives these days on a hot plate. A few days ago, the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, witnessed riots, after a number of supporters of the Popular Mobilization Forces and their loyalists burned the headquarters of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in Baghdad last Saturday.

Hours later, the Iraqi street was terrified to find 8 bodies of Iraqis who had been shot in the head and chest. They were kidnapped with 4 others, while the Prime Minister sent a security delegation to the governorate and ordered the negligent officials to be held accountable.

Major General Yahya Rasool, a spokesman for Prime Minister Al-Kazemi, said, "We will not hesitate to take military action to catch the perpetrators of Balad's crime."

Al-Kazemi published a tweet later, announcing the arrest of some of the perpetrators of the crime of the judiciary of Balad, as well as the arrest of the perpetrators of the crime of burning the headquarters of the Kurdish Democratic Party.

Attacks and threats

In addition, the country has witnessed, during the past months, several attacks and threats against diplomatic missions and centers housing US forces affiliated with the international coalition.

The rocket attacks escalated alarmingly after Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi went to the United States last August to complete strategic talks with the US administration.

These attacks, especially those targeting the vicinity of the US embassy in the capital, put pressure on the Al-Kazemi administration, which promised to control armed groups outside the control of the state.

America had issued a warning to Iraq two weeks ago that it would close its embassy in Baghdad if the Iraqi government did not move to stop the Iranian-backed militia attacks against the Americans.

Washington often holds armed groups and militias affiliated with the Hashd, backed by Iran, responsible for such attacks.

https://www.sawtbeirut.com/world-news/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%B6%D8%A8%D8%B7-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%AC%D9%87%D9%8A%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D8%B3%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%BA/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Iraq .. weapons and military equipment seized in Baghdad Empty Iraq .. The Federal Police kills a terrorist while trying to plant an explosive device in Kirkuk .. Kitchen Akhbar Al Youm 10/20

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:44 pm

The Media Office of the Federal Police Force Command announced, on Tuesday, that a force from the Fifth Division of the Federal Police managed to kill a terrorist, while trying to plant an explosive device in Kirkuk on the road linking it with Salah al-Din near "the village of Mahdia" in the Rashad district of Kirkuk.

According to the statement issued by the Iraqi Federal Police, the terrorist intended to detonate it to target civilians and the security forces present in the area.

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi armed forces announced, on Monday, the arrest of two brothers belonging to the " ISIS " organization during a security operation in the west of the country, as well as the dismantling of a terrorist network in Salah al-Din Governorate, northern  Iraq .

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi army and federal police forces continue to launch intense security operations in the north, northwest and south of Iraq, with the aim of pursuing the remnants of ISIS terrorists and the security escapees.

https://www.akhbaralaan.net/programs/morning-show/2020/10/20/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%82-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b4%d8%b1%d8%b7%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%aa%d8%ad%d8%a7%d8%af%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%aa%d9%84-%d8%a5%d8%b1%d9%87%d8%a7%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%8b-%d8%a3%d8%ab%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%a1-%d9%85%d8%ad%d8%a7%d9%88%d9%84%d8%aa%d9%87-%d8%b2%d8%b1%d8%b9-%d8%b9%d8%a8%d9%88%d8%a9-%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%b3%d9%81%d8%a9-%d9%81%d9%8a-%d9%83%d8%b1%d9%83%d9%88%d9%83-%d9%85%d8%b7%d8%a8%d8%ae-%d8%a3%d8%ae%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%8a%d9%88%d9%85-20-10
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum