Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields

Go down

Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields Empty Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:57 pm

Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields 640
Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi during his meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel in the capital, Berlin

Today, Tuesday, the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, affirmed his country's aspiration for a true partnership with Berlin, in the military, economic and reconstruction fields in Iraq.

He said during a press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin, "Iraq confirms its desire to establish close relations with Germany."

He added: "We have embarked on an ambitious program to restructure and build the Iraqi economy, and are approaching the announcement of the second phase of the road map for the development of electricity in Iraq with the participation of German companies."

Al-Kazemi pointed out that "there is an ambitious economic plan to rebuild the economy, and Germany can support Iraq with its expertise in this field."

The Iraqi Prime Minister expressed his aspiration "to enhance security and military cooperation efforts and a true partnership with Germany, and we look forward to benefiting from financial support to organize free and fair elections" in Iraq.

For her part, German Chancellor Angela Merkel affirmed "her country's support for Iraq in confronting Corona."

She added, "We welcome Iraq's efforts to achieve economic reform, and we will extend our support to Iraq with its ambitious economic plan."

https://arabic.rt.com/middle_east/1165470-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%84-%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%B9-%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%86/

Last edited by GirlBye on Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Iraq is looking forward to a real partnership with Germany in the military, economic and reconstruction fields Empty The Iraqi Prime Minister: The second phase of the electricity sector rehabilitation will start soon

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:07 pm

Mubasher: The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, met today, Tuesday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin, on his second foreign visit that includes 3 European countries.

Al-Kazemi said, according to a statement by the Media Office of the Prime Minister, that the government has embarked on an ambitious program to reform, restructure and modernize the economic and financial systems, stressing Iraq's interest in obtaining all forms of advisory and technical support and expertise in this field from Germany.

The Prime Minister added that there are many commercial and economic partnerships between Iraq and German companies, revealing that the second phase of the roadmap implemented by the German company Siemens in the field of rehabilitating the electricity sector in Iraq will soon be announced.

He continued: "We are interested in more cooperation in the field of infrastructure development in Iraq, and today I have - me and my ministerial team - a meeting with the German Companies Union to explore other cooperation opportunities."

Al-Kazemi stressed that these are difficult times for everyone. Because of the health and economic challenges created by the Covid-19 epidemic, which drives countries more to cooperate, adding that Iraq is looking forward to benefiting from German support and experience in these areas.

Al-Kazemi added, "I came to Berlin to confirm Iraq's commitment to close relations and its desire for a sustainable partnership with Germany, and also to convey the great appreciation that we hold in the government and people for the continued German assistance to Iraq in the field of confronting terrorism, within the framework of the international coalition against ISIS, and this experience revealed to us the extent of the interconnection between The security and stability of Iraq and European security, and we look forward to continuing security and military cooperation in combating terrorism, especially in the field of training and building the capabilities of the Iraqi security forces and within the framework of NATO. "

The Prime Minister referred to the various forms of humanitarian support and reconstruction provided by Germany, pointing to many issues in this regard that Iraq seeks to cooperate on, such as the issue of refugees and displaced persons, as well as the problem of foreign fighters from ISIS terrorists.

Al-Kazemi stressed Iraq's desire to benefit from German support in the field of consolidating democratic institutions and organizing free and fair elections, indicating that the government pledged to hold early elections in the middle of next year, and the government is interested in ensuring that it enjoys the highest levels of transparency and integrity. 

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3709762/%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%82%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%A7-/?currentUserCountryCode=EG
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum