Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields

Go down

Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields Empty Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:53 pm

Iraq and Saudi Arabia are discussing activating memoranda of cooperation in cultural fields 201909121232513251

The Iraqi Minister of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities, Hassan Nazim, discussed with the Saudi ambassador in Baghdad Abdulaziz Al-Shammari, the need to activate the memorandum of cultural cooperation with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and Nazem said - in a statement reported by the Iraqi National Agency today, Tuesday, “Iraq has lived a period of interruption and cultural isolation in the 1990s The past, and today it has a good opportunity to cooperate with its Arab brothers, as Saudi Arabia is not far from the situation in Iraq and is living with us with the same difficulties. "

He added, "During his meetings at UNESCO and the King Abdulaziz Center, he met with a number of Saudi friends to discuss confronting extremism in the Arab world," stressing his interest in dealing with Saudi youth, who showed important potentials in cultural discussions.

He referred to the necessity of activating previous projects between the two countries, as there was a joint cultural project between the two countries in the Qashla region on the banks of the Tigris, which has a two-kilometer extension and Arab Islamic heritage that includes the Abbasid Palace, the Abbasid School and ancient heritage evidence, as the Kingdom can discuss investment opportunities in that region .

For his part, the Saudi ambassador congratulated the Iraqi minister on obtaining the confidence of parliament for the ministry portfolio, adding that Iraq has the right to be proud of its antiquities and cultural legacy, and this will need a strategic plan from you.

https://www.youm7.com/story/2020/10/20/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%B0%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%81%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%A9/5028970
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum