Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent?

Go down

Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent? Empty Iraq .. What is the truth about the trend to print new currency denominations that exceed 50 thousand - urgent?

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:51 am

A member of the Economy and Investment Committee, Nada Shaker Jawdat, commented,A Snday (October 18, 2020), on the fact that there is a government tendency to print new currency issuances that exceed 59,000.

In an interview with (Baghdad Today), Jawdat said, "The Economic and Investment Committee does not have any information about the existence of government intentions to print new currency denominations exceeding the 50,000, and no opinion has been received from the competent executive authorities in this regard."

She added that "if this matter happened, it would destroy the Iraqi currency, because the Iraqi dinar would collapse in front of hard currencies," indicating that "this step will be greatly supported by parliament and the people."

Earlier, the Central Bank of Iraq issued today, Sunday (October 18, 2020) a statement on reducing the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar, while confirming that this news represents the viewpoint of the one who stated it, not the bank.

The media office of the Central Bank stated in a statement received (Baghdad today), that “The Central Bank of Iraq confirms that the recent statements regarding (lowering the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar) represent the viewpoint of those who stated it, and do not represent the official position of the Central Bank. This was accompanied by a number of rumors launched by speculators, which affected the price (temporarily).

According to the statement, the bank announced that "the exchange rate is fixed and unchanged, and that its monetary policy is clear and transparent," noting that "its foreign currency reserves are very good, according to all international indicators and in a way that enables it to overcome the current crisis that the country is going through."

The statement continued, "This bank hopes that the media will exclusively use the sources of the Central Bank in this regard."

https://iraqakhbar.com/2709840
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum