Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money

Go down

Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money Empty Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:17 am

Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money 9bfbd9b8-2084-40d4-9da7-5bc5e5610637_16x9_1200x676Print
Yesterday, Sunday, the Central Bank of Iraq decided to reassess the financial position of private banks.

A statement by the central bank stated, "The bank’s board of directors decided during its recent meeting to reassess the financial position of all private banks, by directing the departments concerned with this bank, to audit and evaluate the capital of private banks and determine the percentage of deficit and the sources of those funds."

He added, "The decision comes in line with the reform plan led by the management of this bank to create a real banking sector, consistent with the requests of depositors in dealing with these banks."

In a previous investigation that the "Arab.net" website worked on, in cooperation with Iraqi sources who preferred not to disclose it for security considerations, it revealed a large network of Iraqi businessmen and banks that acquire the so-called foreign currency sale window in the Central Bank of Iraq.

Coinciding with the start of the campaign of arrests in Iraq to combat corruption under the umbrella of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi ... it seems noticeable the changes that ...

Coinciding with the reform plan, the Iraqi Central Bank checks banks' money 5efde864-646c-4c54-8fbe-f177d3715ce4_16x9_600x338 

It becomes clear, and with the documents that we will review, that they are shell companies affiliated with Iraqi people loyal to Iran that obtain dollars supported by the Iraqi Central Bank under the pretext of importing goods and goods to Iraq.

This step comes from the Iraqi Central Agency, coinciding with the start of the campaign of arrests in Iraq to fight corruption under the umbrella of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi ... where it was noticeable that the changes that occurred in high-ranking positions, including that of the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq and the appointment of Mustafa Ghaleb as his successor.

This change in a high-level financial position was interpreted by some as an indication of the extent of corruption that has permeated the top of the Iraqi economy and its financial and banking institutions, while others saw that it comes within the framework of the end of the legal period of the relationship.

Sources said that the new governor of the bank was assuming the position of the legal affairs director of the Central Bank of Iraq, which is considered the most important department in the bank in terms of expressing legal opinion on the opening and closing of private banks.

While some depicted that the former governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, was against the tendency of some political blocs near Tehran, which were pressing to finance electricity through the dollar.

https://www.alarabiya.net/ar/aswaq/companies/2020/10/05/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%82%D9%82-%D8%A8%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%88%D9%83
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum