Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy  says --  I tell you that governments are buying Iraqi dinar they are buy BUYING Iraqi dinar!  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy says -- I tell you that governments are buying Iraqi dinar they are buy BUYING Iraqi dinar!

Go down

Pimpy  says --  I tell you that governments are buying Iraqi dinar they are buy BUYING Iraqi dinar!  Empty Pimpy says -- I tell you that governments are buying Iraqi dinar they are buy BUYING Iraqi dinar!

Post by Ponee on Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:25 pm

Pimpy  

...I want to show you guys something because it's very important because even in Iraq they're talking about it now...there is a ton of concern about who wins our election... Article:  "In Iraq...3 files await the outcome of the U.S. Elections"  ...Biden is going to continue Obama's policies...when is the last time we saw a terrorist attack in the United States or even anywhere around the world? How many times has that happened under Trump?  Let that sink in for a second...I just wanted to share this news because there is concern.  There's a lot of people that really do want Trump to win.  They do not want all the terrorist attacks to start up again all around the world...

...I cannot tell you why there is so much movement between governments that involve the purchasing of Iraqi dinar.  We don't know why but what I can tell you is when I tell you that governments are buying Iraqi dinar they are buy BUYING Iraqi dinar! ...There's a lot of countries that are buying it for some reason.  There's rumors that it's going to be the "poor man's" reserve dollar... there's no real "where are we?" It's kind of really up in the air.  But IMO it can't stay this low in value.  It's impossible.  It just can't function this way.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum