Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Kaperoni says -- I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.

3 posters

Go down

Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   Empty Kaperoni says -- I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:34 pm

Kaperoni 

I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.  There was directives from the IMF, Shabibi announced he was about to begin reforms after 14 months of stability and I was present at a market maker's facility where a trading platform was constructed.  All in support of floating the dinar as stated in the IMF Article IV Consultation.  This is the process and this is how monetary policy works. After many years and corruption and lack of success, Iraq needs to implement economic reforms and get back to this process.

Shabibi maintained IMF compliance (2% stability) from late 2011 throughout 2012 prior to announcing his intentions. Currently, under the new governor the spread is now close to 5%.  Meeting exchange rate stability is a prerequisite to acceptance into IMF Article VIII. As we have stated before, once in compliance (2% or less) they must maintain it for at least 90 days. Ali al-Alaq maintained stability and the 2% compliance as well for 16 to 18 months and never made the move to Article VIII. Which I assume is part of the reason why he was replaced recently.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   Empty Re: Kaperoni says -- I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.

Post by Sam I Am Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:38 am

Okay, why don't I believe this?

tony

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   Empty Re: Kaperoni says -- I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:28 pm

This part of Kap's statement is wrong:

Ali al-Alaq maintained stability and the 2% compliance as well for 16 to 18 months and never made the move to Article VIII. Which I assume is part of the reason why he was replaced recently.

Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq took a new job.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t92336-the-arab-monetary-fund-elects-the-governor-of-the-central-bank-of-iraq-as-chairman-of-the-board-of-governors-of-the-fund

Here is a recent quote in an article about the "float".

Do you support floating the dinar during the current stage?

The demand to float the dinar is a big mistake, because the poor will pay the price. It is not in the interest of the Iraqi financial system to raise the exchange rate of the dollar, because it will lead to a decrease in the price of the Iraqi dinar and a decrease in purchasing power and will lead to inflation, and that the classes with limited income and salaries will be the first affected by this decision.

In a simple arithmetic process, if $ 100 = 120,000 dinars after the float, it will be = 150,000 dinars at the very least, and therefore if your salary is 600,000 dinars, its real value is 400,000 dinars. Obtaining it or the habit of buying it here leads to a significant increase in inflation, with the rest of the current problems such as facing Corona, unemployment, poor services, security challenges, and debts all lead to a complete economic collapse.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t95899-nawar-al-saadi-it-is-not-in-iraq-s-interest-to-float-its-currency

Since it seems that Iraq is heading in that direction a bit quicker, have you picked out your toppings for that pizza?

Sam I Am  Kap and I have a bet on the IQD's next move. I say that the its next move will be a devaluation. Kap says it will go up via a float.

Sam I Am  Loser buys a pizza

https://www.dinardaily.net/t79305-sam-i-am-in-iqdcalls-chat-zig-you-play-dumb-a-lot-12-10-18

Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:01 pm

Kaperoni's response to the article.

~~~~~~~~~~

Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   B819101f7f968e22cf7db6bd60495a51_bigger

Michael Kaperoni
@kaperoni

Agreed, it is not the right time under the circumstances. It will devalue. That is why I keep saying they need to pass the laws and create the conditions for foreign investment before they float.

https://twitter.com/kaperoni/status/1317865386025447435?s=20

https://www.dinardaily.net/t95899-nawar-al-saadi-it-is-not-in-iraq-s-interest-to-float-its-currency

Kaperoni says --  I can factually say that in 2013 Iraq was about to float the Iraqi dinar.   258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:06 pm

Interesting.  So Kap now agrees with me?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:39 am

Sam I Am wrote:Interesting.  So Kap now agrees with me?

Kap also made these posts right after the one I posted above.

Kaperoni wrote:The article out today talking about not floating the dinar I am sure people and gurus will try to use against me saying that they are not going to float. As I have stated so often, Iraq needs to pass the laws and create a suitable investment environment for foreign investment...

Kaperoni wrote:
Before they can float the currency. Otherwise, as stated in the article there is significant risk that the value of the currency will go down.Which hurts the citizens. Iraq is in no position to do anything at this time other than try to maintain stability and eliminate corruption

I'm guessing that Kap only thinks that the "floating" can only go up.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum