Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field

Go down

Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field Empty Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:10 pm

Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field 14301
The logo of the company "Petronas". "Internet"

10/15/2020

Economy News - Baghdad

The CEO of the Malaysian "Petronas" company, Tengku Muhammad Tawfiq, said that the collapse of oil prices this year prompted the state-owned company to consider withdrawing from the Al-Garraf oil field, in southern Iraq.

In his speech at the Energy Intelligence Forum 2020, he added, "With an average of $ 40 a barrel, I will be the first to admit that - with all possible scenarios in mind - we had to reconsider our intention to stay in Al Garraf," according to Argos. Media "concerned with energy affairs.

He continued: "We are consulting with the Iraqi authorities to see if it is possible to improve the economic situation of the field, but we need - of course - to make sure that the decision is reasonable and takes into account the goal of sustainability."

And "Petronas" holds a share of 45% of the Gharaf field, while the "Japanese" Gabex "owns a share of 30%, and the Iraqi North Oil Company - which is owned by the state - keeps the rest.

The field - whose production ranged between 90,000 and 100,000 barrels per day in 2019 - was suspended in mid-March. Affected by the (Covid-19) epidemic, production resumed in July at a rate of 50 thousand barrels per day.

Tengkou Mohamed said, "If we can make it (the field) better and cleaner, we will continue to stay in it," noting that Petronas' role requires it to look at its portfolio through a "strict and orderly" vision, which means that projects do not just need to be Flexible in the long term at an average of $ 40 a barrel, it also needs to be "cleaner and greener" in order to meet the expectations of shareholders and customers.

Petronas is looking to expand its portfolio of renewable energy sources, but it will also continue to look for growth opportunities in the field of oil and gas.

In this context, Tengo said, ignoring the view of oil and gas acquisitions in the current market environment would be a "default", but "Petronas should be able to provide it in a clean and cost-effective way," he said.

He added that the company aspires to achieve carbon neutrality, but the time frame for that is still under discussion.

It is noteworthy that last June, Petronas held intensive negotiations with the "Tata" group, to become a major investor in the renewable energy infrastructure investment fund planned for "Tata Power", the largest integrated utilities company in India.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22270

Petronas is considering withdrawing from the Garraf oil field 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum