Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Footforward: "Without article 140 we won't even have need for white papers because the Kurds would leave Iraq. Then there would be no RV" 10/14/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Footforward: "Without article 140 we won't even have need for white papers because the Kurds would leave Iraq. Then there would be no RV" 10/14/20

Go down

Footforward: "Without article 140 we won't even have need for white papers because the Kurds would leave Iraq. Then there would be no RV" 10/14/20 Empty Footforward: "Without article 140 we won't even have need for white papers because the Kurds would leave Iraq. Then there would be no RV" 10/14/20

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:08 pm

Footforward  

I would exercise some caution over a rate being posted in the Gazette. I can't fathom they would post a real rate in there before the actual RV has happened.

[...about Article 140...are they having meetings about gitting it done or did they get it done?]  It's my opinion article 140 was passed years ago and implemented about a week ago by the PM.  I'd dare to say that article 140 is more important then the white papers. Without article 140 we won't even have need for white papers because the Kurds would leave Iraq. Then there would be no RV.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum