Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan

Go down

Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan Empty Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:24 pm

Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan 23596

10/14/2020

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Light Industries Company, one of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals formations, demanded, on Wednesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and Minister of Oil Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar to instruct the Oil Products Distribution Company to adopt the official price of fuel instead of the commercial price, noting that the current price threatens the "Made in Iraq" plan.

The company said in a statement that "Al-Iqtisad News" received a copy of it, "The Oil Products Distribution Company affiliated with the Ministry of Oil has set the commercial price for a gas oil product, at 700 Iraqi dinars per liter, for the Light Industries Company, instead of the official price of 400 dinars," referring to "This measure is inconsistent with the principle of encouraging national industry, and contradicts the Made in Iraq campaign supported by the Al-Kazemi government."

The company added, "The increase in fuel costs would cost the company annual losses, as well as raise the cost of Ishtar electrical products produced by the company," noting that "it was able, within a short period, to manufacture home appliances bearing (the Ishtar brand), which include refrigerators and mannequins. Freezers, cookers, heaters and other products. "

The company added, "We have great experience and capabilities from the skilled workforce, and our prices are encouraging and very appropriate compared to the prices of imported electrical appliances," expressing its readiness to "completely fill the market's need for electrical appliances."

The company called on Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and Minister of Oil Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar to "reduce the price of fuel and work to encourage local industry, noting that" this provides hard currency for the country and creates many job opportunities for the unemployed.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22259

Light industries: Gas oil price threatens Made in Iraq plan 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum