Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Footforward: "It's amazing they even have 52 billion left" 10/13/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Footforward: "It's amazing they even have 52 billion left" 10/13/20

Go down

Footforward: "It's amazing they even have 52 billion left" 10/13/20 Empty Footforward: "It's amazing they even have 52 billion left" 10/13/20

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:31 pm

Footforward  

Article:  "Parliamentary Finance and the Central Bank Governor discuss the "white paper" and foreign reserves"  Quote:  "the Central Bank foreign currency reserves amount to 52 billion dollars and Iraq will be in danger if it falls to 20 billion."  It's amazing they even have 52 billion left.  [...real close I believe.]  I share that opinion.

[are you hearing anything about white papers being agreed to?]  I believe the white papers outline a plan that's being followed already. I think what they were voting on was the implementation of the financial reform. To me if they have implemented article 140, (which I believe they have) the RV can't be far behind. Article 140 to me is more telling then the white papers. White papers are a plan. Article 140 is evidence the plan is moving forward in my opinion because article 140 is absolutely useless with out an RV.So my long winded answer is yes. But I think this vote was only to vote on what the white paper suggests for financial reform.  For some of you who are newer, article 140 is something we have been watching for, for nearly a decade.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum