Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations

Go down

Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations Empty Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:37 pm

Talks between central government and the Iraqi Kurdish region on oil issues have reached a positive understanding 

Iraq oil minister plans company to handle Kurdistan oil operations 200421063318UWKS

Image used for illustrative purpose. A worker sprays disinfectant on valves as a preventive measure against coronavirus, at Nahr Bin Umar oil field, north of Basra, Iraq March 15, 2020.

BAGHDAD - The Iraqi oil minister has proposed forming a company to manage oil production and export operations in the semi-autonomous Kurdish region, state news agency INA reported on Tuesday.
The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and central government in Baghdad have been locked in a long-running dispute over oil and land rights in the northern Iraqi Kurdish region.

Talks on oil issues between the government and authorities in the Iraqi Kurdish region had reached a "positive understanding", Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul Jabbar said, according to INA.
The proposed state company's management would be technically and administratively linked to the Kurdish regional authorities and federal Oil Ministry, he said, adding that it would be similar to state-run firms in Iraq's crude producing provinces.

An Oil Ministry official told Reuters talks between oil officials from Erbil and Baghdad had made progress but more time was needed to reach a final agreement.
The semi-autonomous Kurdistan region of Iraq is still exporting oil without consulting the Iraqi federal government, the minister had said in September.

https://www.zawya.com/mena/en/business/story/Iraq_oil_minister_plans_company_to_handle_Kurdistan_oil_operations-TR20201013nD5N2CD01BX3/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum